Paige Vanzant taking a bath with her husband

<TrumpWrong1>

Once you pass your phase of thinking baths are for children, woman or them gays you'll realise that they are perfect for when you feel sore, tired or sick.

I don't have one right now and it makes me feel sad everyday. Something an epsom salt bath would take care of.

<{cum@me}>
Agreed. Hot and Cold Tub swapping is the absolute best for muscle fatigue pain post work out. Wake up the next day almost feeling like you hadn't worked out the day previous.

Why the hell would they post this on social media?<JagsKiddingMe>
u typed social shithouse wrong. hence, Y the fuck not? this is fairly low on the scale of shittiness of instapieces of shit, also

It’s a thread on here somewhere, she talked about it like it was no big deal, fucked up shit imo.
You sure you aren't thinking of Jessy Rose Clark?

She moved in with that tattooed idiot who wanted to bash her over wrong noodles or some nonsense. She KO'd him with a headkick after he attacked her. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

You sure you aren't thinking of Jessy Rose Clark?

She moved in with that tattooed idiot who wanted to bash her over wrong noodles or some nonsense. She KO'd him with a headkick after he attacked her. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
Nah dude, im just too lazy to look it up for ya, it’s weird that story was on here for like 1 day and nobody made a fuss about it really.

You would think that someone who claims they were gang raped as a kid would be a bit more conservative as an adult and try and be a role model to young girls. :rolleyes:

Are you saying it was her fault she got gangraped because she wasn't conservative enough?

And that now she should teach young women to be more conservative to prevent being gangraped like she was?

Yikes.

Didn’t even see OP... don’t care, WTF wood she post something like that?
<{cruzshake}>
Did it look somewhat like this....?
5287ccfcf59bbb441e14f6c658c14635.jpg

Berating women doesnt make me feel better I'm not a self hating incel or an impotent 40 year old (whichever one you are)

You know that your narrative doesn't hold up. I am not "berating women", just because I am calling out a specific set of women who broadcast their sexuality on social media.

But defending that behaviour yourself you sound like you have been surrounded by whores and think it's normal. Is your girfriend the former town slut or something?

Nah dude, im just too lazy to look it up for ya, it’s weird that story was on here for like 1 day and nobody made a fuss about it really.
The MMA scene here in Australia is small. Everyone hates the guy. He's not welcome here, not at any gym anyway. He was living in the US and he's probably still there. Not sure why, because the US will refuse entry to anyone with a conviction. Who knows what the Jules is doing now, but he's hiding.

I wish we could have a bath with UFC fighters like that, I have dreamed for over 15 years of taking a hot turkish bath with Dan Severn. Heaven <3

You know that your narrative doesn't hold up. I am not "berating women", just because I am calling out a specific set of women who broadcast their sexuality on social media.

But defending that behaviour yourself you sound like you have been surrounded by whores and think it's normal. Is your girfriend the former town slut or something?

Equating posting racy vids and pics on social media with prostitution is retarded, and makes you sound like a deeply repressed, puritanical basketcase.

Teen girls onwards enjoy celebrating their feminine bodies with social media pics.

Are they all whores?

Its just a sign of our liberated times.

You have a damaged mind.

Back