Paige VanZant gets naked for Q & A with fans

Why wouldn't any beautiful woman sell sex? Dudes are so thirsty that a woman can just be sexually suggested online, and the guys will pay for it. LOL

I don't respect broke women. Especially if they are average and above looking. No excuse for a woman to be broke these days. LOL

Can't believe that you have 15 likes for this shit. It looks like Coronavirus would be really beneficial in weeding out some of the human trash in this world

I hope to never see this online prostitute fight again...and make no mistake, she is a prostitute...any woman using her body in a sexual manner to make money is a whore.
majority of women?

"When asked how the pair met, she said: “So I was training and I had the first workout and he worked out right after me, he walked in and I was like ‘DAMN’.”

- Well that confirms it, PVZ has CTE.

In other news, Cat Zingano cut her tits off.

Damn those scars are gnarly.

giphy.gif

Why wouldn't any beautiful woman sell sex? Dudes are so thirsty that a woman can just be sexually suggested online, and the guys will pay for it. LOL

I don't respect broke women. Especially if they are average and above looking. No excuse for a woman to be broke these days. LOL

If I was a hot bitch, I'd fuck all the rich dudes.

I feel the exact opposite. I respect a good looking broke girl a lot more than a girl with absolutely no shame or morals that doesnt mind disappointing her father

Definitely wood but she’s as overrated in the looks as she was as a prospect. It help if she didn’t speak. JMHO

I'm in Bali right now. There are girls that are as hot or hotter than her everywhere here. Great place for banging white chicks

Fun fact: I'd watch a leaked sextape from her but I don't always watch her fights.

I hope to never see this online prostitute fight again...and make no mistake, she is a prostitute...any woman using her body in a sexual manner to make money is a whore.
What's wrong with that? At least she makes money moreso then your mom did at that corner

Internet whores are pathetic, but even more pathetic are the men who give a shit about internet whores or even pay them.

what a WHOAAAAAH *BillBurr mode off

also

text in OP did not match subsequent visuals

4/10

The oldest profession. Hooking has evolved and it ain't easy!

Hahahhah

I feel the exact opposite. I respect a good looking broke girl a lot more than a girl with absolutely no shame or morals that doesnt mind disappointing her father
How exactly is sex work immoral?

Also, are you saying that a broke girl who has sex with different guys just for fun is better than a girl who knows how powerful her sexuallity is, and she uses it to benefit herself financially?

There are some women out there having more sex than sex workers, and they are doing it for free. It seems like some of you people are implying if there is an exchange of currency, then sex becomes immoral.

Why? LOL

Last edited:
How exactly is sex work immoral?

Also, are you saying that a broke girl who has sex with different guys just for fun is better than a girl how powerful her sexuallity it, and she uses it to benefit herself financially?

There are some women out there having more sex than sex workers, and they are doing it for free. It seems like some you people are implying if there is an exchange of currency, then sex becomes immoral.

Why? LOL
lol because incels is why <45>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back