Media Paddy Pimblett will not box, re-signs with the UFC

AldoStillGoat

Master of Science in Shookology
Yellow Card
Reaction score

Earlier this week, Pimblett discussed the Green fight being the last bout on his current UFC deal, suggesting that he could be open to parting ways with the promotion and boxing “stupid YouTubers.” However, it turns out that the popular Scouser is here to stay.

“New contract signed,” Pimblett said. “For all them [expletive] saying that I’m going anywhere, I’m not going nowhere, [expletive].”

He announced it on the UFC embedded video below:

Good call. Just look at him trying to box at the beginning of the fight with Ferguson. He’s not a world beater in mma either, but at least he can grapple.

for real any of these mma guys if they win or lose if they take a boxing fight they are a pure suckah. nothing more.

It makes me think thee are no other realistic options that are close to what UFC is offering...otherwise, why sign immediately before the fight?

lol, if this guy wasn't english he'd be a zero. ride that coattail...

It was probably just a negotiation tactic.
He is still undefeated in the UFC. And he’s popular. It was smart of him to renegotiate before this fight. It’s pretty much a coin flip who wins.

If he loses tomorrow his stock may never be as high as it is right now. So that’s a smart move, considering a lot of people think Paddy is right at his ceiling right about now.

This dude is nothing without the UFC manufacturing his fame.
The second he starts losing he will be tossed out by barstool and the fair weather fans.

Here’s to hoping it’s sooner than later

No wonder the ufc hates it, mma striking has taken a battering of late.

Earlier this week, Pimblett discussed the Green fight being the last bout on his current UFC deal, suggesting that he could be open to parting ways with the promotion and boxing “stupid YouTubers.” However, it turns out that the popular Scouser is here to stay.

“New contract signed,” Pimblett said. “For all them [expletive] saying that I’m going anywhere, I’m not going nowhere, [expletive].”

He announced it on the UFC embedded video below:

Bella did not flinch. He reflexes are slow. He will get finished.

If he wins he should fight Beneil Dariush, if he loses he should fight Terrence McKinney or Drew Dober.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jama
Back