PACQUIAO vs COTTO revisited

Clearly not a knockdown. Not sure why you can't see Conor pushing on the back of Paulie's head but that clip is exactly as I remember it, 20 second clip of hours of sparring they did and thats the best clip they found to say Conor dominated Paulie?

Looked like a concussion for me. No honest doctor would sanction a fight after that

why do the most ignorant fucks on this board always insist on being the most obnoxious, too?

no one faults you for being a noob. it's being a dick that annoys us.

Us? You talk in pleural form? Who are you? Do you talk in third person too?

Just because you don't know combat sports doesn't mean you need to get hyper emotional.

Don't lose your helmet.

Never put on boxing gloves in his life. Internet tough guys from his mom's basement covered in cheetos dust and soy juice.

Estrogen much?

cortez is waving it off as a slip, everyone with eyes sees it's not a knockdown, and clowns still run their mouths about how conor owned him.

remember when paulie literally begged them to release the full footage of their sparring? dana and conor said they couldn't, because of the floyd fight. they'd do it after the fight, for sure. then the fight happened, and paulie again bitched about the video not being released, and they said they won't release it because of the netflix documentary, that was coming out any minute.

surely, posting a heavily edited 10 seconds of sparring and refusing to release the full video doesn't mean they're dishonest dipshits who did paulie dirty, right? surely the clip is an accurate representation of how it all went down.

Paulie talked shit then got boxed up by a 0-0 Conor.

A 0-0 Conor gave him the Mayorga treatment.

You sound emotional again.

Your welcome to show Paulie knocking Conor down. Oh that's right. It never happened.<Moves>

Us? You talk in pleural form? Who are you? Do you talk in third person too?

Just because you don't know combat sports doesn't mean you need to get hyper emotional.

Don't lose your helmet.

Never put on boxing gloves in his life. Internet tough guys from his mom's basement covered in cheetos dust and soy juice.

Estrogen much?
crawl back into your hole, dipshit.

You underestimate how dumb Conor fans are.

yeah but to be entirely fair, schaub might even be dumber than the clown in this thread.

it's hard to tell, but i think brendan has the edge here.

I can't rewatch yet, but I have rewatched this fight a few times, maybe last time being a year or two ago. I recall Cotto doing better than people give him credit for, despite the KDs/KO.

I made a similar thread a while about about Cotto vs Floy, which I think is a very underrated fight. Weird, I just tried to find it, but can't find it in my past threads or any thread of mine prior to 2020... oh well

Back