1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Pacquiao to Golden Boy in 2015 or Own Promotion?

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by Wanderlei4Life, May 11, 2014.

1. SuwoopBangin Praise Be Unto The Based

So what if they're friends? His personal life shouldn't mix with his professional broadcasting. That's called being unprofessional.

2. Wanderlei4Life Red Belt

I also believe the calls of Lamp being "unprofessional" are overblown.

I can only remember one fight where he could be categorized as that it was the Clottely fight when he did his signature, "Bam Bam Bam." I remember he was pretty mad at Clottley for not throwing and trading with Pacquiao. So since Clottley had very low output, so Pac hand to double his and threw over 1000 punches in the fight.

Lederman was also mad at Clottley during the telecast and even said he was scared. But you can't blame Josh too much because in the post fight he said he couldn't open up because Pac was trying to counter him and had too much speed.

3. wilddeuces Banned Banned

Even if that conflict is resolved let's not forget that a Haymon or TMT vs Golden Boy could happen on the horizon.

4. Wanderlei4Life Red Belt

That would be terrible. GB only has Canelo and Mares the big names who aren't tied to Haymon. More great fights not happening.

This guy has an iron fist on everybody. So much pull in the sport its ridiculous.

5. erg0n Blue Belt

he's signing with arum again