Pacquiao - Hatton

Hatton will not be able to cope up with Pacman's speed..they are about the same height around 5'7 and Pacman is so much faster.. I'd pay to see this fight happen..

manny gets hit way to much, I think Hatton puts him away in the late rounds

I think Pacquiao will be too quick for Hatton. I would've agreed with this post somewhat before the Diaz fight, but he hasn't lost a bit of speed moving up to 135, and I don't see 140 to be much of a problem either. He was barely scratched against Diaz.

Manny could cut Hatton up pretty good and get the TKO. Other than that, Hatton's gigantic compared to Manny.

Manny could cut Hatton up pretty good and get the TKO. Other than that, Hatton's gigantic compared to Manny.

Hatton is much bigger but i wasn't impressed with his last outing. I said Hatton by domination since December 07 about this one but I need to see Hatton-Maladbag fight before I keep or change my prediction.

My prediction is Manny puts Hatton away in seven rounds, much faster than Gayweather.

if Ricky shows up like he did against Kostya Tszyu and Jose Luis Castillo...he would easily get a W over Pacquiao.

but

if Ricky hows up like he did against Lazcano...and after seeing Pacquiao play around with David Diaz....i would say Pacquiao could do something similar to Hatton.

I doubt the fight will happen because mallignaggi is gonna outbox hatton. Hattons only chance to beat mallignaggi is if the fight is in england. There its ok for hatton to hold and lead with his head all night. In the us they dont allow him to cheat like that. Hattons only chance of beating mallignaggi is if the fight is in england, even then he wont get by mallignaggi.

If by chance he does he will get stopped by pacman!

very interesting...
i would like to see this, but i think pacquiao should deal with valero first.

Pacquiao is going to destroy valero, valero hits hard but his defense sucks, its going to be a field day for manny.

I cant beleive how many of you are picking Hatton, he is just a small time brawler with no boxing skills, I dont recall ever seeing Hatton throw a jab, he has an akward innefective style that will not work against a southpaw with fast hands, very good footwork and enough punching power to knock out a welterweight.

Why dont you wait and see how will do against Malignaggi, i'll bet Malignaggi can pull it off if he doesnt stand and trade with him like he did against Cotto

you know nothing

If this fight happens it has war written all over it, it would be a excellent fight.

If this fight happens it has war written all over it, it would be a excellent fight.

yah i would definatly pay for the ppv just for that fight. and if anyone things boxing is borring and dying then watch this fight.

I am reading all these interviews and it seems like Arum is content in setting a match with Pacquiao vs. Cotto if Pacman gets by Hatton. Maybe as a superfight at the end of the year. The crazy thing is, i think pacquiao would take the challenge. It's all dependent on Roach... He seems to be the guiding force.

Its pretty sad that hatton cant even get respect in his own thread but He cant see cotto or pacman. Cotto is going to come out with a freaking mean streak inlight of this whole Margarito B.S.

Back