Pacquiao - Hatton

David Diaz is a big, strong and durable LW. That fight will give us an idea of how Pacman is gonna do against larger men.

I cant beleive how many of you are picking Hatton, he is just a small time brawler with no boxing skills, I dont recall ever seeing Hatton throw a jab, he has an akward innefective style that will not work against a southpaw with fast hands, very good footwork and enough punching power to knock out a welterweight.

Why dont you wait and see how will do against Malignaggi, i'll bet Malignaggi can pull it off if he doesnt stand and trade with him like he did against Cotto
Tell me how you know Pacman has enough power to knockout a welterweight.

Toe to Toe? rushing your opponent, punching him in the forearms and elbows then holding and hitting is not awkward?

BTW a lot of people felt Urango got robbed in that fight, although I felt it was close but Hatton did earn the victory

Fucking hell, I thought you were stupid in your last post, but this confirms it !

Name me one person without learning difficulties who believed Urango got robbed? He was virtually shut out. He won one round, max!

Actually at 1st I said this is a joke since I felt hatton would maul Pacquaio but after seeing and watching his bouts closely I came to a conclusion that if pac brings his A-game he has a chance. Freddie Roach knows and talks freely that he wants Hatton coz he knows his boy stands a chance. You cant say Roach just wants all the glory. He did openly admit that Joan Guzman wil be a very tough fight for Pac but W/ Hatton he is confident that Manny can take him. Lets end this post of mine w/ what Roach said in an interview "any guy manny can hit im not afraid."

David Diaz is a big, strong and durable LW. That fight will give us an idea of how Pacman is gonna do against larger men.

agreed. At first this fight pissed me off but after thinking about it...his management made the correct decision.

Fucking hell, I thought you were stupid in your last post, but this confirms it !

Name me one person without learning difficulties who believed Urango got robbed? He was virtually shut out. He won one round, max!

Damn, is there anybody from the UK that doesnt get worked up when I say their hero is not good, I could have been harsh and say he sucks balls (which he does) just posting my opinion asshole dont get offended and start crying.

BTW are you one those morons that blamed Joe Cortez for Hatton's loss against PBF?

agreed. At first this fight pissed me off but after thinking about it...his management made the correct decision.

Dont get me wrong, we were all hoping for Pac to fight Juan at the time, but think about it from Freddie's point of view: David Diaz represents any problems he might have moving up into his eighth weight class, a bigger, stronger fighter who is gonna deal with Pac's power better and have a better chance a bullying him.
David really is the perfect first fight. We can all agree that Pac is gonna fuck him up, cause he is, but he has to tune up for top dogs like Casamayor, or especially if he wants Hatton.

Damn, is there anybody from the UK that doesnt get worked up when I say their hero is not good, I could have been harsh and say he sucks balls (which he does) just posting my opinion asshole dont get offended and start crying.

That fight wasn't remotely close, so you are either completely fucking dumb, or completely fucking dumb.

Again, find me anyone, anywehere who agrees with you and I'll consider downgrading you to just plain dumb.

BTW are you one those morons that blamed Joe Cortez for Hatton's loss against PBF?

Actually, no.

Dont get me wrong, we were all hoping for Pac to fight Juan at the time, but think about it from Freddie's point of view: David Diaz represents any problems he might have moving up into his eighth weight class, a bigger, stronger fighter who is gonna deal with Pac's power better and have a better chance a bullying him.
David really is the perfect first fight. We can all agree that Pac is gonna fuck him up, cause he is, but he has to tune up for top dogs like Casamayor, or especially if he wants Hatton.

I wanted him to finish it with JMM at 130. After 24 rounds I still have it a draw.

I wanted him to finish it with JMM at 130. After 24 rounds I still have it a draw.

Yeah, JMM is just a special guy that got over looked.
I was actually pretty surprised he took off from 130, I thought he would fight Guzman and Valero first. Guess he got tired of making the weight.
Doesnt matter now, the best three at 130 join the ranks of 135, its a tough place to be right now. If Pac can prove to be the top guy there, I think we could all start taking a Pac-Hatton fight very seriously.
I really hope it happens.

pacquiao has an amazingly muscular body for his size. He is ripped to shreds and no one in boxing is ripped like him . One would imagine a guy with a built like his would eventually have problems making weight as he gets older. Maybe because of how he is designed, he would get stronger moving up. I hope so. Wish the best for him and I hope the train keeping on rolling.

pacquiao has an amazingly muscular body for his size. He is ripped to shreds and no one in boxing is ripped like him . One would imagine a guy with a built like his would eventually have problems making weight as he gets older. Maybe because of how he is designed, he would get stronger moving up. I hope so. Wish the best for him and I hope the train keeping on rolling.

No kidding,
He looked pretty jacked in those pics of him training.
Guess we'll see

I love Pacquiao a lot and don't mind him taking on anybody that wants to get in the ring with him. The Hatton fight could be good while it lasts but Pac would destroy him.

I think a lot of people are underestimating Diaz in this match-up. You act as if he's a bum who's gonna' get slaughtered in 30 secs.

I think a lot of people are underestimating Diaz in this match-up. You act as if he's a bum who's gonna' get slaughtered in 30 secs.

On the contrary, this is a chance to see if Pac CAN hang in the 135 lb. division, and Diaz is tough enough to show how Pac can handle the Casamayors, Kastidises (sp), Baby Bulls, etc.

We saw how Morales did at 135.

Diaz is tough enough to go the 12 rounds. He's just not technically sound enough to beat Pac. Pac should take the fight and the title by UD.

before Hatton-Lazcano, Hatton by TKO

post Hatton-Lazcano, Pacquiao could very well TKO Hatton

Diaz is a "Tough Nut" to cracked, he should not be underestimated by Pac. Pac should win impressively againts Diaz before even thinking about fighting Hatton.

Hatton by slaughter. to big and strong for pacquiao to deal with specially at 140.

Back