Pacquiao - Hatton

I know Diaz can handle himself in the ring. He is TOUGH, but that does not mean he is going to get the win. Let's be honest... He beat a mediocre opponent in Santa Cruz to gain the title and he fought an old, spent Erik Morales. He didn't look so hot against a mediocre opponent in Montano. I am not sold on this fight being a really TOUGH test for Pacquiao. It's a good fight to gauge his power at this weight. That's how I see it. David Diaz IMO is too damn raw and technically insufficient to really beat Pacquiao. And it's not like he has sledge hammers for fists. And he is not going to outlast the cardio machine in paquiao. Most likely scenario is that Diaz will try to swarm pacquiao. That just makes Paquiao's job even easier.

i wasn't impressed by hatton during his last fight. at first i would have said that pacquiao has no chance but seeing hatton's last fight makes me think that pacquiao has a big chance

pac over hatton? you guys are all kinds of crazy

now i didn't see hattons last fight

but hatton is a champ that is used to fighting guys his own size, pac is not. hatton i think tko's him under 8.

I know Diaz can handle himself in the ring. He is TOUGH, but that does not mean he is going to get the win. Let's be honest... He beat a mediocre opponent in Santa Cruz to gain the title and he fought an old, spent Erik Morales. He didn't look so hot against a mediocre opponent in Montano. I am not sold on this fight being a really TOUGH test for Pacquiao. It's a good fight to gauge his power at this weight. That's how I see it. David Diaz IMO is too damn raw and technically insufficient to really beat Pacquiao. And it's not like he has sledge hammers for fists. And he is not going to outlast the cardio machine in paquiao. Most likely scenario is that Diaz will try to swarm pacquiao. That just makes Paquiao's job even easier.

I agree I think Diaz is still sloppy and does not have much power for Pac's solid chin. I see Pac by KO in this one.

There are rumors that if Pacman wins against Diaz, Hatton would be next. Do you think he has a chance against Hatton?
That should be reversed, "Do I think Hatton has a chance against Pacman?" No. Pacman is too fast, too strong, and too good for Hatton.

Hatton is a puffed up pikey.

quadruple post. lol. somethings wrong with sherdog

I would rather see a Pac vs winner of Campell-Guzman(hopefully it's guzman)

This fight is looking more probable and even viable option for Pacquiao. There is no one at 140 than can generate money. It looks like a good financial option for Hatton as well.

I love Floyd Sr.'s opinion on fights. He's so blunt about everything, Im Filipino by blood but a Hatton fan at heart. I saw the Hatton/Luzcano fight and I thought Hatton looked really bad. He'd catch Luzcano but couldn't finish the fight, and almost got finished a couple times himself. I think Hatton needs to fight someone to bring up his confidence a little bit more cause if Paquiao can catch Hatton just one time he'll be all over him trying to finish the fight. I also think Ricky needs to work a little on his blocking/counter striking. I love his style though but his reflexes seem a little slower since the Mayweather fight.

Damn, is there anybody from the UK that doesnt get worked up when I say their hero is not good, I could have been harsh and say he sucks balls (which he does) just posting my opinion asshole dont get offended and start crying.

BTW are you one those morons that blamed Joe Cortez for Hatton's loss against PBF?

I am pretty sure you're getting Urango mixed up with Collazo. There was zero controversy surrouding the Urango fight.

Either that or have absolutely terrible opinions.

IMO would be a mega fight but Hatton needs a couple more fights before big fight like Pacman, if they faught next Pacman would win with his speed

manny gets hit way to much, I think Hatton puts him away in the late rounds

Back