Packed gym

I don't care if they're shitty at working out if they actually want to get better...or the fat people actually wanna lose weight.

I just hate the people who strictly do it for a NYE resolution, and quit in a month. Always a bunch of them.

But then again there's this super fat lady who's been coming into my gym for a year, and I'm pretty sure she's losing some weight. I don't care if she's shitty at working out or she's fat cause she's trying to make it better.

The crowds aren't what bother me, I just go at off peak hours in January. Where I'm from, it's these stinky rat-people that infest my part of the city, talking super loud in their annoying ass language, smelling like rotten cabbage and cigarettes.

Luckily, I'm moving about 10 miles away where they don't tend to go.

Brb building my own squatrack to use every january.

I don't care if they're shitty at working out if they actually want to get better...or the fat people actually wanna lose weight.

I just hate the people who strictly do it for a NYE resolution, and quit in a month. Always a bunch of them.

But then again there's this super fat lady who's been coming into my gym for a year, and I'm pretty sure she's losing some weight. I don't care if she's shitty at working out or she's fat cause she's trying to make it better.
This is exactly how I feel.

For me, the problem is more about etiquette. A lot of newer gym members don't rack their weights, don't clean the equipment after using it, etc.

It's a weird mentality, I was at the gym yesterday and just after peak hours there was probably about 1/3 of the dumbells on their racks, I think it's just a case of they don't know, basically ignorant.

Something I've noticed lately in Ireland is people eating in fast food restaurants and not emptying their tray afterwards, just leaving their shit everywhere. It's a fuckin joke! I heard the line "Well someone's getting paid to do it" but I've been in restaurants where it's busy and there's not been a single table without a tray full of rubbish on it. Lazy motherfuckers!

Guise, I found a pic of Whiskey getting his swoll on.

tumblr_mgoac2aVN11qzfebyo1_500_zpsac7e219f.jpg

and if you haven't learned to treat others who are simply trying to better themselves with respect by this point in your life, you are not mature.

clearly but if you expect everyone to behave in a proper manner, you don't live in the same world that I do. deal with it. people are going to be dicks and if that's going to stop you, shame on you.

It's a weird mentality, I was at the gym yesterday and just after peak hours there was probably about 1/3 of the dumbells on their racks, I think it's just a case of they don't know, basically ignorant.

Yeah, but at the same time, your an adult, if you took the fucking things off the rack, then you should already know to put them back where you got them from. Maybe its just that some people are to use to others cleaning up after them.

I always ask them how many sets they have left or tell them if they're not going to use it to move. Don't be afraid, go Alpha make! It's what you're there for. Lush weights or GTFO

i just workout at home...much easier that way

same here.

i don't feel comfortable working out in front of others. i concentrate much better when i'm by myself.

Yeah TS, as much as it sucks just give it some time and be cool. Its not YOUR gym and mean mugging people doesn't accomplish anything but making you a prick.

I'm extremely dedicated to my fitness' and that's why I realize that by being an ass to those that want to get fit as well I'm just as bad as a Big Mac. So just be cool, work around them, or find somewhere else/time to work out. Most importantly, don't be an asshole, its not your gym, and no one likes an asshole.

Big macs are awesome

I'm losing my patience, the gym is full of uneducated scrawny teens and fatties that just linger there working out in slow motion, occuping space and soaking the benches with butt sweat.

Just because of the new year, a human concept devoid of real meaning in the nature. :icon_evil

They will probably drop out after the Carnival. Lazy bums...

I hate when people look lost at the gym. Or when they don't clean there sweat. OR when you see a guy taking "20" min rests between sets....Fuckin' assholes. Then next week you never see them again

Last edited:
same here.

i don't feel comfortable working out in front of others. i concentrate much better when i'm by myself.

For some reason i lack motivation alone so i have to go to a gym to get a solid workout

Back