Packed crowd for Mighty Mouse Q&A

If he was taller and talked shit, you derps would fucking love this guy. It's a damn shame.

If I was better looking and had millions in the bank, these bitches would fucking love me. It's a damn shame.

He drops Pride references like every Q&A. You'd think that would get you nerds wet.

I ain't no nerd. Nerds are smart haha. Plus that's barking up the wrong tree because I got into MMA after the whole Pride era. Mighty Mouse is cool, a dude I want to be friends with and I would want to hang out with. But I don't ask my friends any questions.

PCHVs3U.jpg

Overhead view on media day:

Media asking Mighty Mouse questions on the left (defending Champion, Main Event)

Media asking Rampage questions on the right (way past his prime, co-main event)

2lxz513.jpg
He was also going through a bunch of legal issues whereas Mighty Mouse has none of that, Rampages legal issues create more headlines than how well Mighty Mouses training camp went.

Did anyone ask him about the 'undisclosed' injury that he had to pull out of an already weak struggling card for? Cause I don't believe he's injured.

Ya
He was also going through a bunch of legal issues whereas Mighty Mouse has none of that, Rampages legal issues create more headlines than how well Mighty Mouses training camp went.
i think it might have to do that there is Rampage on 1 side & what looks to be a little kid on the other side that no1 even knows.

hmmm misleading, it wasn't a Q&A for MM, it was Q&A for the event, MM was the surprise guest they brought out so it was nothing to do with MM's popularity

The UFC's own rabid defender of of the midget fights (Lucifer Alpha) going strong.

Johnson, Swanson, Velasquez, Weidman.

I can't decide between those who is the most boring as a person.

Back