Packed crowd for Mighty Mouse Q&A

This is the thread where everyone turns off their brains and ignores the fact that this was a Q&A at a shitty fight night in Utah headlined by Caceres vs Rodriguez. It's not like DJ has ever done these before with better turnouts.

iiiiii.jpg

Yeah i said earlier that is prolly the biggest factor. The crowd shot is still hilarious

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...q-as-combined-3-years.3258797/#post-117337465

Gone are the days of MM Q&As doing less than 10K views on YT lel

Shit I like Mighty Mouse in general but that dude vanilla as fuck. There aren't any questions I got to ask him.

If you want to have a complete and interesting answer to your question with extra info added, you want to go to a MM Q&A. UFC just crammed in a UFN for some reason with the least amount of effort and appeal.

Shit I like Mighty Mouse in general but that dude vanilla as fuck. There aren't any questions I got to ask him.
He drops Pride references like every Q&A. You'd think that would get you nerds wet.

This is the thread where everyone turns off their brains and ignores the fact that this was a Q&A at a shitty fight night in Utah headlined by Caceres vs Rodriguez. It's not like DJ has ever done these before with better turnouts.

iiiiii.jpg

#BumLivesMatter

MM isnt really vanilla. As far as champs there have been much more ppl who fit that mold, Cain, Grease, TJ, Holm, Amanda, RDA, Pettis, Frankie, Hendricks, Luke, Stipe etc.

All those guys are far more boring than MM when it comes to personality and half of them (Cain, Grease, TJ, Stipe) are bland PR robots or just plain boring like Luke or Holm.

I get not wanting to ask him questions, because asking "on a scale of 1-10, how easy are you gonna reck this guy that doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell at beating you?" would be boring. But I feel bad for him that he doesn't get the respect he deserves as a fighter.

MM isnt really vanilla. As far as champs there have been much more ppl who fit that mold, Cain, Grease, TJ, Holm, Amanda, RDA, Pettis, Frankie, Hendricks, Luke, Stipe etc.

All those guys are far more boring than MM when it comes to personality and half of them (Cain, Grease, TJ, Stipe) are bland PR robots or just plain boring like Luke or Holm.
He's vanilla cuz he doesn't act like a stereotypical black guy. The white man can't villainize a small and humble nerdy black guy, so they settle on "he's boring."

He's vanilla cuz he doesn't act like a stereotypical black guy. The white man can't villainize a small and humble nerdy black guy, so they settle on "he's boring."

You are better than this

Dont use race bait man

Hes humble about him being realistic of him being beatable, doing regular nonchamp stuff at his gym with training and cleaning etc. but i wouldnt say hes humble overall, like when he joked about a new champ coming in and him saying "oh ive been here for a while, lets see how long youll last". He def has "Im the shit" about him. Not that thats a bad thing of course, humble athletes are like unicorns.

He is obviously a big nerd tho.

Watched it yesterday. Felt bad for Demetrius. But he's so fucking chilled and cool about everything. Dana could force him to dress like an actual baby for a UFC promo and he would still be ok with it.

Bet Lucifer came in here with a hard-on only to be disappointed.

that was sad, I bet if it was some mediocre guy with good trash talk the place would be full of idiots making stupid questions and getting stupid answers

I don't know what world you're living in, but i see a collective rejoicing from white guys when they see a black guy who doesn't act like the "stereotypical black guy." It's really just a mixture between the division, his boring style for most of his career, and the fact that he should have lost to Ian McCall in their first match. And nobody likes Ian McCall so you can't claim bias there. His really annoying motor-mouth tendencies don't help either.

Personally, I probably have a lot in common with him when it comes to gaming and interests, but he's just not interesting. Weak division, boring fights for the most part, it's just not my style nor that of many people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back