Pac vs Diaz Who u got?

NachaKing

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I got Pac by KO in the 7. Pac will be faster and sharper than Diaz even with him going up in weight. I remember watchin Diaz fight with Moralez and i think Morales got robbed. Diaz isn't on the level of Barrera, Marquez, or Morales, so i think he will beat the sluggish Diaz to the punch time and time again. What do u guys think?

I will be at this fight and the press confrence. Should I take pictures?

Pac by a ko somewhere in the middle rounds.

If David Diaz has anything, it's toughness and a chin. Pac is going to have to work very hard to crack this egg.

Boof again. Thats why hes the perfect lightweight for Pac to start with, hes gonna make him work for it.

Don't get me wrong though. I don't feel this would be a difficult fight for Pac at all. I see Pac working a heavybag for 12 rounds.

Don't get me wrong though. I don't feel this would be a difficult fight for Pac at all. I see Pac working a heavybag for 12 rounds.

Well I pretty much agree. I think David will make a fight of it, but Pac will be sharper and landing harder punches all night. Its still gonna be awesome to see, Pac is the man.

It's a good fight to measure his power at this weight. If he can drop Diaz, he has a good chance of hurting others at 135 with his power. I really do hope his power goes up with him. I know he has been killing himself to make weight sometimes. And just look at him. He has a freak muscular physique for a man his size. Maybe he can become even stronger at this weight. One can hope...

I got pac by ud, but it will be a sick fight though.

hmmm, For the thread starter to say Morales got robbed? Dont confuse your opinion so much with a fact.

A close fight that went to...

A questionable decision...

A controversial decision...

A Robbery

All those things are very easily mistaken

Pac by TKO rd 6. I can't go against him.

Its going to be a great match since David Diaz is no push over and has been focused for this fight ever since it started. He really wants to put on a show since this is a chance of a lifetime. Come fight time David Diaz will be revved up the problem is Manny is in great condition for this fight too. Long time friend and confidant Buboy Fernandez has stated last week that Pac is all set and even if the fight happened that instant he is 100 %. Now that is scary. Reports have surfaced that Manny's footwork is soo smooth that David Diaz wont see it coming. The thing that he has to look out for is Pacs left. Like Roach says any fighter that Manny can hit im not afraid. My take is if DAvid gets tagged early he will get knocked out. If he doesnt itll eventually come in the latter rounds. I really dont see this ending in a decision. They are both brawlers and can only take soo much. Im already asking whos next?

Katsidis vs Juan Diaz, Casamayor vs JMM and Joan Guzman vs Nate CAmpbell. Amir Khan is also interested. So expect Manny to be busy n the next couple of years. And even if the lightweight division has got all the star players. Manny will always be a force to be reckoned with.
BAKBAKAN NA (lets get ready to rumble)!!!!!!

Back