Pac vs Diaz Who u got?

wow i see so many guyz here who support Pacman...Pacman all the way ^_^....PINOY PRIDE

Its going to be a great match since David Diaz is no push over and has been focused for this fight ever since it started. He really wants to put on a show since this is a chance of a lifetime. Come fight time David Diaz will be revved up the problem is Manny is in great condition for this fight too. Long time friend and confidant Buboy Fernandez has stated last week that Pac is all set and even if the fight happened that instant he is 100 %. Now that is scary. Reports have surfaced that Manny's footwork is soo smooth that David Diaz wont see it coming. The thing that he has to look out for is Pacs left. Like Roach says any fighter that Manny can hit im not afraid. My take is if DAvid gets tagged early he will get knocked out. If he doesnt itll eventually come in the latter rounds. I really dont see this ending in a decision. They are both brawlers and can only take soo much. Im already asking whos next?

Katsidis vs Juan Diaz, Casamayor vs JMM and Joan Guzman vs Nate CAmpbell. Amir Khan is also interested. So expect Manny to be busy n the next couple of years. And even if the lightweight division has got all the star players. Manny will always be a force to be reckoned with.
BAKBAKAN NA (lets get ready to rumble)!!!!!!
Wow. I can see this one going the distance but I agree with a lot of those things.
Hoping Manny gets even stronger with the extra weight, hes made it quite clear he is only gonna keep fighting for another couple of years, Id love to see him clean out the LW division before he hangs them up.

pacman by ko in the later rounds...anybody gonna go see the fight live???...war pacman!!!...:icon_twis

David Diaz is pretty good but Pacman is a great fighter. I think he'll stop him in this fight.

Fight is almost here. WAAAAAAARRRRRRR PAAAAAAAACCCCMMMMMAAAAANNNNN

This will be my first time seeing David Diaz, but I feel pretty confident Pacman will win. It's obvious Diaz can't take a decision off him :D.

Either a UD for Pacman or a Pacman KO in late rounds.
Though i'm rooting for Pacquiao, Diaz might get away with this one.

Pacman by late ko, or un. dec.

His third fight with Morales made me look stupid when I was trying to get some of my friends into boxing.

So i wont go against him again.

These are the bets i'm lookin at...anybody else got any action on this fight???

Manny Pacquiao -500
David Diaz +350

Over 9.5 (-170)
Under 9.5 (+130)

Manny Pacquiao by Decision 11 - 5

Manny Pacquiao by KO - TKO - DQ 5 - 7

diaz by stoppage

i just had to....but for real though, diaz will surprise alot a people and gain new fans

Back