Pac vs Diaz Who u got?

They both look in tremendous shape. Not sure how pacmans power will be. I'd bet on Diaz +350 to take an upset decision.

wow. the streaming blows hard right now. All the ones I rely on suck ass. If anyone has any other options, send me a priv. message. Word to your mother!

wow. the streaming blows hard right now. All the ones I rely on suck ass. If anyone has any other options, send me a priv. message. Word to your mother!

Fuck, I was just going to type in "at least the audio is good", but at just about the exact moment I thought that...Pfff, we lose it all.

oh shit. Pacquiao's chances at 135 looks brighter. He KOed the iron chin diaz in 9.

diaz needs to go to the hospital after that KO.. Manny make us proud ''Mabuhay''...i will be next ^_^

Not only was Pac strong and fast as fuck, he used a very good game plan in just bum rushing in against Diaz. Very good first showing for Pac at 135!!

Not only was Pac strong and fast as fuck, he used a very good game plan in just bum rushing in against Diaz. Very good first showing for Pac at 135!!

yeah...someone decided to use his boxing skills..

the only word for his style now is "dynamic".

Speed, Power, Conditioning, Boxing ability, and the ability to learn from each fight and make adjustments....dangerous..

These are the bets i'm lookin at...anybody else got any action on this fight???

Manny Pacquiao -500
David Diaz +350

Over 9.5 (-170)
Under 9.5 (+130)

Manny Pacquiao by Decision 11 - 5

Manny Pacquiao by KO - TKO - DQ 5 - 7

cha ching!!! jackpot!!! cashout!!! ez $$$$$$$$$$....who's next???:icon_twis:icon_chee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back