tfcfights

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Money may fans say PAC is washed up " there is no need to fight him"

Lets say exact catch weight Canelo was at vs money may

Who wins and how

PAC man vs the ginger

I think manny would finish ginger bread in 10 rounds or less.

I for one am totally shocked that you mentioned Mayweather in a Pac thread.

Money may fans say PAC is washed up " there is no need to fight him"

Lets say exact catch weight Canelo was at vs money may

Who wins and how

PAC man vs the ginger

I think manny would finish ginger bread in 10 rounds or less.

it would be exciting and competitive but manny does not have to power to KO canelo in that weight.

Pac beats him. Way too much speed and footwork. Canelo wouldn't be able to catch him around the ring.

Good fight.. Canelo would make Pac chase him and the jab would be a factor.. Gotta go with the more proven fighter though.. Pac has demonstrated complete dominance against world class competition. Canelo hasn't done that at this point..

Pac by decision .. Canelo gets 4-5 rounds though and tastes some canvas for his effort.

Pacquiao wins by late stoppage. Canelo is overrated.

Canelo would knock him out.

My bet would be the counter right uppercut after Pac over commits with the left hand. Either that or he takes the Marquez blue print and slips him with a straight right hand.

Pac by stoppage late in the fight, then calls out Mayweather for being unable to finish.

This fight needs to happen. It would be a huge draw worldwide and I think Pacquiao takes it but let's see what he has left against Rios first. If Pacquiao beats Rios then a fight against Canelo would be a great matchup.

Agreed if PAC beats Rios, I think he could handle Canelo. Cinnamon had never faced an opponent with that kind of speed and punch out put.

Lets face it too, Canelo isn't that big, 5'7 152.

does manny make him fight at a weight that will ensure he is dead in the water from making weight?

otherwise canelo takes a UD possible late rd stoppage. The nuthuggery on here is absurd.

which one of you wrote that doghouse boxing article about the JMM vs Bradley fight proving that JMM landed a lucky punch?

If Canelo comes in at 152 like he fought PBF, Manny beats him even worse.

does manny make him fight at a weight that will ensure he is dead in the water from making weight?

otherwise canelo takes a UD possible late rd stoppage. The nuthuggery on here is absurd.

which one of you wrote that doghouse boxing article about the JMM vs Bradley fight proving that JMM landed a lucky punch?

That was a beautiful peice of not only journalism but linguistic majesty. Should be on display at the Smithsonian.

How is Canelo going to UD the PAC? He certainly isn't going to out work him or out aggressively him. Only way Canelo wins would be a flash KO.

Back