Pac and Khan discuss possible fight

Nope. We've seen you say there was a video and then claim you couldn't find it.

But if you find it, do let me know! I'll be here waiting!

Yeah, you saw it and even mentioned it just the other day.

Either way, we're talking about your hypocrisy here because you realize your hero is about to possibly fight a man who you said over and over was a shitty opponent.

Floyd might fight Khan- "What a joke. Floyd ducks. Shit fight no one should buy it!"

Pac might fight Khan? "Wow, what an exciting clash of styles and great fight this shall be! Bravo Manny! Bravo!"

I sort of hope Khan doesn't get a big fight. I know thats sort of childish of me but I don't care for the guy. I hope he fights Kell Brook and gets knocked out.

me too, I only watch Khan fights to see him lose

Yeah, you saw it and even mentioned it just the other day.

Either way, we're talking about your hypocrisy here because you realize your hero is about to possibly fight a man who you said over and over was a shitty opponent.

Floyd might fight Khan- "What a joke. Floyd ducks. Shit fight no one should buy it!"

Pac might fight Khan? "Wow, what an exciting clash of styles and great fight this shall be! Bravo Manny! Bravo!"

Yeah pretty much. But it ain't hypocrisy. One fight would be exciting. The other wouldn't. I don't need your permission to choose which fight I'd enjoy more. Could you be any more of an elitist??

Yeah pretty much. But it ain't hypocrisy. One fight would be exciting. The other wouldn't. I don't need your permission to choose which fight I'd enjoy more. Could you be any more of an elitist??

It is hypocrisy, pretty much like 99% of the rest of the garbage you say here on a daily basis.

My problem isn't your bias, we all have our favorites. It that you ignore facts and name call and turn into a whiny **** when someone discusses your hero and basically create your own sequence of events.

You literally cannot see past the fighters personalities and it makes trying to discuss boxing with you impossible. I don't even really believe you like boxing.

What wouldn't be? I'd rather have seen Manny fight Bobby Pacquiao rather than Algieri.

It is hypocrisy, pretty much like 99% of the rest of the garbage you say here on a daily basis.

My problem isn't your bias, we all have our favorites. It that you ignore facts and name call and turn into a whiny **** when someone discusses your hero and basically create your own sequence of events.

Why don't you actually try contributing to the discussion instead of belittling anyone who's opinion differs from yours and then resort to lying and name calling when you're proven wrong.

You literally cannot see past the fighters personalities and it makes trying to discuss boxing with you impossible. I don't even really believe you like boxing.

Right. That's why I watch almost every fight, have attended big matches at places like MSG and Foxwoods, and went to Hall of Fame weekend two years in a row to meet my heroes.
You're a Mayweather fan who rapes boxrec and I've never seen any different from you. You disappeared when he retired the first time and you'll disappear when he retires for good. Thing is I won't. I'll continue to watch because I'm a fan.

Algeri was legit...

you, Seano and Madking can suck it.

He really wasn't. It was a terrible fight. He got it because he beat Provodnikov, who had been promised the fight. Similar situation to Lopez beating Ortiz and fighting Canelo.

But Pacquiao/Provodnikov was being mentioned as an action fight. Algieri beat Provodnikov by out boxing him. Algieri was never going to out box Pacquiao, and he's not a big puncher.

If anyone was happy with that fight then more power to them.

He really wasn't. It was a terrible fight. He got it because he beat Provodnikov, who had been promised the fight. Similar situation to Lopez beating Ortiz and fighting Canelo.

But Pacquiao/Provodnikov was being mentioned as an action fight. Algieri beat Provodnikov by out boxing him. Algieri was never going to out box Pacquiao, and he's not a big puncher.

If anyone was happy with that fight then more power to them.

It was entertaining...especially with all of the knock downs and the hilarious corner of Algeri, especially in regards to "letting Algeri out of the cage."

The options were limited for Team Pac...and Algeri got the winning lottery ticket...

I would have loved to see Pac vs Danny Garcia, Broner, a upcoming in weight Crawford, etc...

but Algeri pulled off the upset against Prov...

It was entertaining...especially with all of the knock downs and the hilarious corner of Algeri, especially in regards to "letting Algeri out of the cage."

The options were limited for Team Pac...and Algeri got the winning lottery ticket...

I would have loved to see Pac vs Danny Garcia, Broner, a upcoming in weight Crawford, etc...

Pulling off an upset against Provodnikov was the promotional angle. Absolutely nobody in their right mind should have expected him to do so against Pacquiao. Provodnikov was a step up for Algieri with a favourable styles clash; Pacquiao was a further step up with a bad styles clash for Algieri. And styles make fights rather than who beat who.

The lack of options under the Top Rank banner also doesn't make it any less of a mismatch. Do I understand why it happened? Absolutely. Still think it was a poss poor fight.

Robert Guerrero had beaten more than one good fighter, and in more than one weight class. His last defeat prior to Floyd was to Salido - and was overturned - who is still upsetting applecarts. Even then, he was a piss poor opponent for Floyd - as he had nothing for him.

"If the duck quacks again" That's actually pretty good.

I know this isn't representative of how the fight would actually look, but damn, Khan's hands sure are fast. Still though, Pacquiao's punches looked cleaner, whereas some of Khan's shots were caught on Manny's arms and gloves. The longer the fight goes (if it were to happen), the better for Pacquaio - his accurate shots would accumulate and wear down Khan.

Good fight if it happens. A great fight would instead be.....naw forget it. I'm not gonna go there.

All this Khan hate is getting pretty annoying. The fastest hands in boxing deserves a shot at anybody at this point

Kinda moot argument only because anybody at this point has got a shot at KO'ing Khan too.

Come on, Algieri vs Pac was pure garbage. If you have to site comments from the cornerman as to why the fight was worth watching, it was a bad fight.

Come on, Algieri vs Pac was pure garbage. If you have to site comments from the cornerman as to why the fight was worth watching, it was a bad fight.

Dude, I said "entertaining"...

and that fight was. We all had a great time, cracking up about the corner and the perfectly timed punch from Manny.

The fight wasn't necessarily good...but I was entertained. (nothing to do with me being Chairman of Pac St. Elite.)

Pacquiao is always entertaining in the ring. The only Pacquiao fight I ever saw that I wasn't that entertained by was the first Bradley fight. The Algieri fight entertained me but the matchup was shitty, it was a shit fight and I hope there aren't anymore like it because he doesn't have time to waste.

I heard Algieri is going to fight Terrance Crawford. Anybody else hear that? I think it'd be a decent first fight at 140 for Crawford. Algieri isn't as shitty as Pacquiao made him look.

**Edit: Actually, I got bored towards the end of the Rios fight too.

Last edited:
Pacquiao is always entertaining in the ring. The only Pacquiao fight I ever saw that I wasn't that entertained by was the first Bradley fight. The Algieri fight entertained me but the matchup was shitty, it was a shit fight and I hope there aren't anymore like it because he doesn't have time to waste.

I heard Algieri is going to fight Terrance Crawford. Anybody else hear that? I think it'd be a decent first fight at 140 for Crawford. Algieri isn't as shitty as Pacquiao made him look.

**Edit: Actually, I got bored towards the end of the Rios fight too.

I would also include the Clottey fight as being kinda dull.

But like I said, I was entertained...nothing more. The vicious knock down in the 10th round was awesome, and right on cue.

And considering how fu*king boring the Maidana vs PBF II fight was...I was cool with it.

I would also include the Clottey fight as being kinda dull.

But like I said, I was entertained...nothing more. The vicious knock down in the 10th round was awesome, and right on cue.

And considering how fu*king boring the Maidana vs PBF II fight was...I was cool with it.

Good call on Clottey, forgot about that. In the words of Canelo Alvaraz,"Boxing is like making love, you need a good partner."

Good call on Clottey, forgot about that. In the words of Canelo Alvaraz,"Boxing is like making love, you need a good partner."

First time I saw it I thought it was boring. Rewatched it last year with the expectation of it being boring but was surprised. Clottey still did nothing. But you see Pac unleashing his full offense in the prime of his career. He was as fast and crisp as ever. Threw over a thousand punches that night. Easy to do against a guy who stays covered up, but still. That was when he was originally supposed to fight Floyd too.

Back