Pac and Khan discuss possible fight

"If the duck quacks again" That's actually pretty good.

If that happens it would be a very nice highlight reel KO for PacquiAo.

Certainly a better opponent than Algieri.

I think we all hope this doesn't happen though.

I sort of hope Khan doesn't get a big fight. I know thats sort of childish of me but I don't care for the guy. I hope he fights Kell Brook and gets knocked out.

I liked the style he used to have but nah, I also have a hard time liking him for the past few years

Certainly a better opponent than Algieri.

I think we all hope this doesn't happen though.

Many, many opponents were better than Algieri. I get why he got the fight but still.

I actually prefer Pacquiao/Khan to Mayweather/Khan. Khan has speed, sure, but I don't think he uses it as well as he claims, and I don't think he'd beat Mayweather. Pacquiao is a different type of fighter though; their styles and strengths & weaknesses mesh well together.

All this Khan hate is getting pretty annoying. The fastest hands in boxing deserves a shot at anybody at this point

All this Khan hate is getting pretty annoying. The fastest hands in boxing deserves a shot at anybody at this point

Not really. He talks a big talk but he hasn't really done alot to deserve a big fight. If beating Devon Alexander gets you Manny PAcquiao, then Pac needs to stop ducking Shawn Porter.

Not really. He talks a big talk but he hasn't really done alot to deserve a big fight. If beating Devon Alexander gets you Manny PAcquiao, then Pac needs to stop ducking Shawn Porter.

Hes an olympic silver medalist, fastest hands in boxing, getting better every fight under Virgil Hunter, if Pac and Floyd dont fight each other(at this point I dont even care if they do) then Khan really does deserve a shot as much as anybody else.

What does that have to do with your original pre-edit post?

If you really wanna see the kid get knocked out so bad, Floyd and Pac are probably the only 2 fighters that can do that at this point, hes lookin really good under Virgil.

Hes an olympic silver medalist, fastest hands in boxing, getting better every fight under Virgil Hunter, if Pac and Floyd dont fight each other(at this point I dont even care if they do) then Khan really does deserve a shot as much as anybody else.

"Fastest hands in boxing" is a promotional title. He does not have the fastest hands in boxing. See the lighter weight classes.

He hasn't improved under Hunter really.

Nobody "deserves" a fight with Mayweather or Pacquiao. Deserve has nothing to do with it. It's about what sells. And he's got a good chance of a Pacquiao fight as it'd draw better than the Algieri fight, but he's still not the draw that Team Khan and the UK media claim he is.

I think he's been worse with Hunter, Alexander fight excluded.

He hasn't improved in years and never will. Still making the exact same mistakes, still no inside game.

"Fastest hands in boxing" is a promotional title. He does not have the fastest hands in boxing. See the lighter weight classes.

He hasn't improved under Hunter really.

Nobody "deserves" a fight with Mayweather or Pacquiao. Deserve has nothing to do with it. It's about what sells. And he's got a good chance of a Pacquiao fight as it'd draw better than the Algieri fight, but he's still not the draw that Team Khan and the UK media claim he is.

Boxing is going the MMA route with all this "what sells" bullshit. You as a fan need to stop worrying about "what sells" thats the promoter's job, you should just demand the best, most competitive fight.

Boxing is going the MMA route with all this "what sells" bullshit. You as a fan need to stop worrying about "what sells" thats the promoter's job, you should just demand the best, most competitive fight.

Boxing has always been about what sells, baby. You, as a fan, need to not presume to tell me what I should or shouldn't do.

Back