Pablo Popovitch - NoGi Exposed

I think "NoGi" is a 40% off coupon code.

Take that girly guard men.

Ironically Pablo stalled an entire match sitting in my coach's guard off one weak takedown and not trying anything after that.

Ironically Pablo stalled an entire match sitting in my coach's guard off one weak takedown and not trying anything after that.

Stop crying girly man.....lol.

Nice. I took a private from him about 6 months ago specifically on guard passing and tournament preparation. Money well spent. He's got some great details for guard passing and I definitely look forward to checking out this set.

does the dvd have that "bomb" sound after every technique? Dear got that's annoying

why is there a whole dvd dedicated to getting your grips on the other guy's shorts?

/jk sort of

which moron thought it was cool to add a bomb sound after every little snippet??

Very true, but a lot of top competitors look awful when matched up against the likes of Marcelo.

I, too, am curious if the 'shorts grab' technique is taught on this DVD.

Very true, but a lot of top competitors look awful when matched up against the likes of Marcelo.

I, too, am curious if the 'shorts grab' technique is taught on this DVD.

I think he was talking about Lucas Lepri, not Marcelo.

Not buying it if he's wearing a rashguard throughout the whole vid.

Looks like a great set, I might have to purchase this one. Pablos record speaks for itself

I want to learn how to rip the other dudes rashguard to shreds to prevent him from escaping and/or sweeping.

No, there is no bomb sound on the DVDs. Those clips are cut together so I wanted something in between the scene changes.

Back