Pablo Popovitch - NoGi Exposed

Lol. In general I would say I still have respect for Popovitch, but re-watching that match a few times and paying attention to the short grabbing kind of hurt his respectability a bit in my eyes.

Anyone have a link to their last match? I have searched for a while and cannot find it.

Anyone have a link to their last match? I have searched for a while and cannot find it.

Pretty sure they've mostly been taken down. One of the videos I looked at said it had been taken down due to a copyright claim by Popovitch.

I'm sure there's one somewhere but they seem to have largely disappeared.

There are a few instructionals that cover the concepts and principles along with functional techniques( Saulo, Demian Maia, Ryan Hall, Popovitch, Sperry,etc.). Lots of instructionals out there are too technique-oriented, or very basic. It's like the Nintendo Entertainment System trying to lock horns with Playstation 3 or X Box 360.

Is this still the best or one of the best Basics/Fundamentals instructional on no-gi?

Is this still the best or one of the best Basics/Fundamentals instructional on no-gi?

I'd highly recommend this one.... chris brennans series and Marcello Garcia series 3 Instructional NOGI..... which are beginner intermediate

If you want good basics then Matt Serra's old ones are decent too.... very good for beginers... and also Saulo Riberios NOGI. Depends what your after.

I'd highly recommend this one.... chris brennans series and Marcello Garcia series 3 Instructional NOGI..... which are beginner intermediate

If you want good basics then Matt Serra's old ones are decent too.... very good for beginers... and also Saulo Riberios NOGI. Depends what your after.

is the matt serra one the mma oriented nogi grappling?

Back