P4P MuayThai King Saenchai Calls Out Conor Mcgregor

J

Julius_Caesar

George Saint Pierre has invited Saenchai to his gym. They will exchange knowledge. Saenchai with his MuayThai and GSP with MMA. They will make one hell of a team. Saenchai also believes he could beat Conor Mcgregor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised Mayweather didn't offer to step in.

Interesting thread choice, after the fight has already been announced.

This puts in perspective just how big McGregor is.

Conor murders him in MMA and Muay Thai.

Saenchai is all time p4p thai fighter, but hes only 135 pounds and 5'6.

Conor would out box him in a thai fight, and finish him KO.

Maybe Senechi ( excuse my spelling) will train w/ GSP extensively and after Conor beats Nate at 170 George's will come out of retirement to face Conor at 170.

dude fights like he's straight out of a video game

Asians fighting Asians inflates their egos. Same phenomenon occurs at Team Alpha Male.

I see a boxing fail here. Like a big back bend to avoid KO.

That wouldn't even be a fair fight lol. Conor would get demolished and embarrassed.

George Saint Pierre has invited Saenchai to his gym. They will exchange knowledge. Saenchai with his MuayThai and GSP with MMA. They will make one hell of a team. Saenchai also believes he could beat Conor Mcgregor.

I don't think this guy has ever fought a decent kickboxer under K-1-like rules.

McGregor looking like Conor Mendes sparring with a boxer:

Maybe Senechi ( excuse my spelling) will train w/ GSP extensively and after Conor beats Nate at 170 George's will come out of retirement to face Conor at 170.
You're reaching.

Fights them over there, like Aoki.

By them you mean other Thais, and there you mean Thailand where sport is concentrated? Wow, you don't say.

That's like a top Brazilian BJJ guy going against another top Brazilian in Brazil. God forbid!

I don't think this guy has ever fought a decent kickboxer under K-1-like rules.

Point?

He's been an elite Muay Thai fighter for 20 years. Muay Thai in Thaialnd has far more talent and is more competitive than kickboxing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back