Owen Benjamin TERMINATED from YouTube!

Owen turned into another dumb white nationalist. He actually criticized another white nationalist for not using the N word more often. I kid you not.

Never heard of him.
Seems he's famous for KKK apologism, hating Jews, calls for violence and conspiracy theories (holocaust denial, anti-vax, 911 "truth", Sandy Hook "false flag", Parkland "false flag", white "genocide", "chemtrails", moon landing "hoax" etc), so no surprise.
If you identify guys like that as on your "team", you're not "conservative" in any meaningful sense and deserve to be shunned by society.

Never heard of him.
Seems he's famous for KKK apologism, hating Jews, calls for violence and conspiracy theories (holocaust denial, anti-vax, 911 "truth", Sandy Hook "false flag", Parkland "false flag", white "genocide", "chemtrails", moon landing "hoax" etc), so no surprise.
If you identify guys like that as on your "team", you're not "conservative" in any meaningful sense and deserve to be shunned by society.

Well, look at this thread. He has alot of supporters on here. Seems like a fair portion of conservatives.

Well, look at this thread. He has alot of supporters on here. Seems like a fair portion of conservatives.

Right-wing maybe, but fringe extremists aren't remotely conservative. From what I read even the likes of Crowder and Alex Jones have rejected this guy.
We've already seen the reaction to right-wing movements that try and "big tent" with these individuals (hence the Alt-right/Alt-lite split). Despite the current plague of identity politics, the Overton Window hasn't moved that much.

Right-wing maybe, but fringe extremists aren't remotely conservative. From what I read even the likes of Crowder and Alex Jones have rejected this guy.
We've already seen the reaction to right-wing movements that try and "big tent" with these individuals (hence the Alt-right/Alt-lite split). Despite the current plague of identity politics, the Overton Window hasn't moved that much.

He seems to have plenty of supporters on here though.

Private company. Can kick whoever they want off their lawn for any reason they want.

He seems to have plenty of supporters on here though.

Yeah, well supporting Owen Benjamin isn't against the rules, but if they start repeating any of the stuff he's said on here which is, they'll be booted.
Lots of white belts straight to the WR lately...

Yeah, well supporting Owen Benjamin isn't against the rules, but if they start repeating any of the stuff he's said on here which is, they'll be booted.

You sound like one of the NWO deep state sheep!

I meant more as a representation of the current conservative movement.

I meant more as a representation of the current conservative movement.

Maybe online (and in the US), but I don't actually know any conservatives like that (including my relatives in the US).
Of course most of them are highly critical of New Media, but they wouldn't associate themselves with the likes of this guy.

You sound like one of the NWO deep state sheep!

Yeah, thank god the Illuminati World Domination Headquarters finally upgraded us from CRT monitors and ball mice.

Pretty sure it's all the anti-semitic shit. He did that annoying thing where he'd say "it's all jokes, bro".... but since he lacks much of the funny required to cross that line, I can't see people buying it that aren't already in agreement with him. For instance, CK could rock the Nword in a Netflix original because his set-up and point was well-crafted. Benjamin seemed to just have nothing better to expose what he really felt.

Now, do I think he should be removed from the platform? Not really. Do I think he probably had 100 chances to stop being an asshat? I do think that. And I think it's not hard to not be a racist or bigot. I think he wanted to be a social martyr so he can pat himself on the back for being so brave.

Lol So this is what a conservative comedian looks like....
<SelenaWow>

<36>

Never heard of him

He went off the deep end, used to be a comic, ended up making all the comics around him hate him, then grew a persecution complex and turned into a fucking weirdo.

Good riddance.

Been hearing about changes coming to Youtube after new years that are supposedly bad for small content creators and good for big cooporations but haven´t looked any further into it.

hmm, a bit of googling tells me that he's quite the extremist, CTer, and liar, and that even fringe figures like Alex Jones and Crowder had to distance themselves from him. Probably was allowed to violate ToS for a really long time before catching the hammer. Fuck him and his parents.

If this guy says he is filth, than YouTube fucked up and he must be a good person.

Last edited:
This guy might be one of the most unfunny and generally dumb political commentators around. He won't be missed.
So, if conservatives had the same issue with left-leaning commentators, you'd have no problem with them getting banned?

Owen turned into another dumb white nationalist. He actually criticized another white nationalist for not using the N word more often. I kid you not.
Rap videos say the "N" word every other rhyme on YouTube. Where's the outrage?

Been hearing about changes coming to Youtube after new years that are supposedly bad for small content creators and good for big cooporations but haven´t looked any further into it.
YouTube is dead. No bullshit.

Rap videos say the "N" word every other rhyme on YouTube. Where's the outrage?

old.jpg

You need to back this up with sources.

Back