Owen Benjamin TERMINATED from YouTube!

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Make no mistake about it - Owen Benjamin is unfunny, retarded, and creates content that is unfunny and retarded. He's a loser and nobody should be watching his content anyway.

BUT, it is a bit disconcerting that YouTube is terminating well known YouTube channels without giving reasons or warnings. Apparently this is just the beginning of another large purge.

Eventually someone must come up with an alternative to YouTube.

Seriously, who?

{<shrug} YouTube is going to drop everyone save for a few milk toast channels and the big networks.
<Fedor23>

Don't know him. Would be nice to know the reasons they are deleting people. I've been noticing some weird censorship recently, as well.

Last edited:
Never heard of him
Seriously, who?
Don't know him. Would be nice to know the reasons the are deleting people. I've been noticing some weird censorship recently, as well.

I think his biggest claim to fame is being on the Joe Rogan podcast a couple times and then getting into a feud with Joe.

As far as I can tell he's just an unfunny guy who says outrageous and offensive things just for the sake of it with no humour behind them, so dorks can go "OMG he says what you can't say in our PC culture!"

As far as I can tell he's just an unfunny guy who says outrageous and offensive things just for the sake of it with no humour behind them, so dorks can go "OMG he says what you can't say in our PC culture!"
And remind me why it's a bad thing that they terminated him?

Does the TS want to give any context as to who this douche is or why he was terminated?

Unless you are ghosted they always send an email when they terminate a channel.

WelcomeConstantCardinal-size_restricted.gif

Pretty sure once you get 100K subscribers you get a "handler" from youtube that keeps in touch with you. These people aren't being terminated without a warning of some sort before hand and they have direct contact with Youtube personnel.

Pretty sure once you get 100K subscribers you get a "handler" from youtube that keeps in touch with you. These people aren't being terminated without a warning of some sort before hand and they have direct contact with Youtube personnel.
Have a friend with 980k subs, guess what, that “handler” isn’t always in the know either.

Of course OB is the guy who said that transitioning children was child abuse, so he’s had a target on him since then, he’s also been on infowars a few times, so obviously not their favorite person

Last edited:
Don't know him. Would be nice to know the reasons the are deleting people. I've been noticing some weird censorship recently, as well.
Don't know. But youtube being capricious and seemingly random isn't a good thing. I need to make that dailymotion account already

From the few clips I’ve seen of him, he’s slowly turning into a white nationalist. He built his base from comedy but now he mostly talks about how the white man is a victim. Whether he speaks the truth or not, I don’t think that’s not the type of channels Youtube wants in their platform.

hmm, a bit of googling tells me that he's quite the extremist, CTer, and liar, and that even fringe figures like Alex Jones and Crowder had to distance themselves from him. Probably was allowed to violate ToS for a really long time before catching the hammer. Fuck him and his parents.

Back