Owen Benjamin TERMINATED from YouTube!

Does the TS want to give any context as to who this douche is or why he was terminated?

Learn how to use Google, dumb dumb. I gave you all I know.

1. He sucks.
2. He was given no reason for his termination.

hmm, a bit of googling tells me that he's quite the extremist, CTer, and liar, and that even fringe figures like Alex Jones and Crowder had to distance themselves from him.

Maybe you could explain to @Darkballs what Google is and how to use it if you have a spare 10 seconds

The big purge is coming.

Owen is funny as hell, but very very conservative. So he was banned.

vincent James will probably be banned too.

Maybe black pigeon. Maybe Tim pool,

conservative viewership is beating mainstream media viewership online. This wasn’t going to be tolerated forever. The left must have a monopoly on thought. Their nonsense doesn’t work without pure immersion propaganda.

Then you probably shouldn't have made the thread, since you don't know anything.

I gave all the relevant info, dumb dumb.

1) He stinks.
2) He was given no reason for the termination.

What more do you need to know?

hmm, a bit of googling tells me that he's quite the extremist, CTer, and liar, and that even fringe figures like Alex Jones and Crowder had to distance themselves from him. Probably was allowed to violate ToS for a really long time before catching the hammer. Fuck him and his parents.

smear smear smear. Censor censor censor.

awful stuff.

You're lazy and your thread is garbage. Do better.

Yet here you are posting in it, and it even inspired you to spend your valuable time (lol) Googling more into the story.

Why would you be so heavily invested in a garbage thread? lol you played yourself homie, next time don't make it so easy.

Yet here you are posting in it, and it even inspired you to spend your valuable time (lol) Googling more into the story.

Why would you be so heavily invested in a garbage thread? lol you played yourself homie, next time don't make it so easy.
You're actually congratulating yourself on being a bad poster and wasting my time with your lazy thread? Bizarre behavior. The banning of YouTube racists and psychos is a reasonably interesting topic, though. You should make a good OP next time, and not get all defensive and scream at decent people for criticizing your laziness.

You're actually congratulating yourself on being a bad poster and wasting my time with your lazy thread? Bizarre behavior. The banning of YouTube racists and psychos is a reasonably interesting topic, though. You should make a good OP next time, and not get all defensive and scream at decent people for criticizing your laziness.

Weak response. I win this round. Sorry.

Weak response. I win this round. Sorry.
Well, we can't all be such winners.

With no knowledge of the situation or the reason for his (very predictable and seemingly mundane) banning, you say that it's apparent that this is the start of a "purge."

Not that familiar with this guy specifically, but it's not much a secret that youtube only used independent content to bump themselves above their competition and then started transitioning away from that and have been boosting network clips and larger funded channels while demonetizing or banning independent channels. Phasing it out like this instead of just banning them at once helps them keep users. Too bad bitchute can't get their act together and make their site easier to use and navigate because they'd get a lot more users if their site was cleaner and easier to navigate and their player didn't crap out all the time.

Not that familiar with this guy specifically, but it's not much a secret that youtube only used independent content to bump themselves above their competition and then started transitioning away from that and have been boosting network clips and larger funded channels while demonetizing or banning independent channels. Phasing it out like this instead of just banning them at once helps them keep users. Too bad bitchute can't get their act together and make their site easier to use and navigate because they'd get a lot more users if their site was cleaner and easier to navigate and their player didn't crap out all the time.
The surge in YouTube use and growth came from allowing content creators to make money from their hard work, the independent content grew the site. The catalyst for the current state of things is because Disney got upset because some swedish kid named felix said a naughty word and the big corporations reacted to it.

This is just the beginning, and on another note, how did OB get labeled alt right and racist? I don’t watch him but it didn’t ever seem that way

Make no mistake about it - Owen Benjamin is unfunny, retarded, and creates content that is unfunny and retarded. He's a loser and nobody should be watching his content anyway.

BUT, it is a bit disconcerting that YouTube is terminating well known YouTube channels without giving reasons or warnings. Apparently this is just the beginning of another large purge.

Eventually someone must come up with an alternative to YouTube.

That guy is a huge piece of garbage. Of course TS likes him

Seems to me that he deleted himself and this is a stunt.

ive not seen that much of him but he can be kinda of funny although i think he might have an actual mental disorder tbh.

I know he had a drinking problem, and was involved in Hollywood so probably recovering from all that poz has taken its toll

people like the ADL are trying to shut social media down or at least control it to a high degree

a lot of people have moved their channels to bitchute

Last edited:
Yall worrying about this when you should be mad that COPPA is here even tho Youtube has an app for Kids.

Worry about everybody not just some.

He was a normal guy until he ate a star of death on the Joey Diaz podcast. Lost his damn mind. I don’t like censorship but I wouldn’t want him on my platform.

Have a friend with 980k subs, guess what, that “handler” isn’t always in the know either.

Of course OB is the guy who said that transitioning children was child abuse, so he’s had a target on him since then, he’s also been on infowars a few times, so obviously not their favorite person

Pretty sure it's all the anti-semitic shit. He did that annoying thing where he'd say "it's all jokes, bro".... but since he lacks much of the funny required to cross that line, I can't see people buying it that aren't already in agreement with him. For instance, CK could rock the Nword in a Netflix original because his set-up and point was well-crafted. Benjamin seemed to just have nothing better to expose what he really felt.

Now, do I think he should be removed from the platform? Not really. Do I think he probably had 100 chances to stop being an asshat? I do think that. And I think it's not hard to not be a racist or bigot. I think he wanted to be a social martyr so he can pat himself on the back for being so brave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back