News Overeem VS Volkov targeted for February 6th. Who takes it?

on the feet Volkov has a chance to connect when Reem comes walking in the front door trying to walk into a clinch with his hands down and his chin up in the air like he likes to do sometimes, but if Alistair takes him down i think it's over Volkov.

Overeem will win with a smart game plan that includes grappling. If he goes full retard and stands the entire time it could be close.

I feel like I’ve read that before on here? Is this a repost from you or an inside joke I don’t know about?
I've posted about this before a while back.
Nah, this really happened man. Me and the homies were eating at Burger inside Planet Hollywood and my brother spotted him. We were all drunk as hell. Good times.
Reem was a very cool dude though.

Reem gets tkod unless he goes all takedown and GNP on him

I've posted about this before a while back.
Nah, this really happened man. Me and the homies were eating at Burger inside Planet Hollywood and my brother spotted him. We were all drunk as hell. Good times.
Reem was a very cool dude though.
Awesome man. Must have been great. It must have been you where u have seen it before then. Because I have heard that before.

Volkov by brutal head kick. When Overreem comes to three minutes after Volkov gives his post-fight victory speech, he'll claim he was actually winning the fight and is only a win away from a title shot.

Jarl

I mean, it's a good fight, but not the booking I would have preferred.

Overeem sometimes coasts, and it's in those moments that Volkov's straight technical can make significant differences in the match. Overeem should be the more versatile threat though. Either guy can win

This new 265lb version of Volkov is a force to be reckoned with.

Everytime I see Volkov's name in here I think of Volkanovski. I literally the Overeem was fighting Alexander Volkanovski and I thought, "Well here comes the UFC's first death."

Overeem by vicious and brutal ground 'n' pound finish I think

Volkav clips him with a straight punch through the guard and finishes overeem with GnP, round 1.

Just seen Overeem VS Volkov targeted to headline February 6th card.
Who do you see taking it and how do you see the fight playing out?

A fight I have personally been hoping too see for a while now.

Any chance a mod can put a poll up for this too?

Volkov by UD.

i hope the reem wins by burtal gnp tho !

I might be crazy, but I see Volkov as one of the best fighters in that division easily, a guy that is obviously top 4 in HW division. A really skilled, legit striker and not a total body bag on the ground like some of the guys in division. Overeem stands no chance (imo) if he doesn't pursue grapple heavy strategy. But even then, we saw just how hard was for Blaydes to keep Volkov down and just how good of a resistance he can put up, even with his limited ground game. Overeem can always win in some way, but I would bet on Volkov this time.

Volkov's striking is no joke unless Reem lands a bomb early. If Reem tries to grapple and doesn't finish he can be dead tired after 3.

Volkov's striking is no joke unless Reem lands a bomb early. If Reem tries to grapple and doesn't finish he can be dead tired after 3.

That's what makes the fight so exciting.
A few factors that make it hard to pick for me. Can see it going to either, in a dominate way!

Reem better wrestle for his life, and even then I'm not sure it's enough

Back