Overeem seminar (Pic and video)

Overeem did a seminar in Moscow for Legend MMA yesterday. Just wanted to share this picture with you:

1377398_598892950147874_315312586_n.jpg

And yes, there are some speculations of him fighting for Legend if he gets cut, don't really believe that.

Smallish. He could fight Light Heavyweight if this goes on. >.<

Anyway, him losing a lot of weight doesn't seem a bad thing. I think most of your strength remains and you stamina will be better. Instead of 3 minutes he can now go 4 minutes. :p

No for real, I think that's why he's not really building muscle anymore. He noticed it doesn't work. That and he's not eating horsemeat anymore. :)

Black is slimming, but Overeem @ LHW would be crazy.

No it wouldn't. He fought around 205 for years and didn't really accomplish much. Now that he's older and has racked up a lot more miles I don't see any reason to believe he'd be any more of a force.

Yep no more greek god look. He looks like average gym guy.

No it wouldn't. He fought around 205 for years and didn't really accomplish much.
Shrugs, I think he's a lot stronger now even if he misses muscle. At LHW he will have the same stamina problems I think. He did have them before. Unsure what it is with the geezer. He just blows up after a while. Almost all the fights he lost he has lost because of lack of gastank. For me it's the most annoying thing to watch, seeing someone win and then lose because well... his body can't keep up.

Anyway, people still too focussed on his body. It's all about the inside of his body and mind. The inside tells him to quit after 4 minutes. :p

He's still stupid big. Probably a bit smaller than before and I hope that's because he's working on his conditioning. The black shirt doesn't give away much.

(Yes I know this is Sherdog and everyone here is 6'5 and 250 pounds. Or just good looking... Or with a great haircut, but anyway.)

He's still stupid big. Probably a bit smaller than before and I hope that's because he's working on his conditioning. The black shirt doesn't give away much.

(Yes I know this is Sherdog and everyone here is 6'5 and 250 pounds. Or just good looking... Or with a great haircut, but anyway.)

:icon_lol:

Hope someone doesn't shake his hand too hard he might get KO'd again.

He doesn't look that much smaller to me, probably just the picture. Plus he doesn't have a fight for a while, and I keep hearing how easy it is to avoid urine tests, why wouldn't he be juicing?

Fighters usually put weight on in between fights not lose it.

I'm gonna miss Ubereem : someone get this man some trt , horses stat . Bullshit aside I hope his cardio is better it was sad seeing him beat down travis , and then having it flip

Thank god for Geronimo Mondragon, would've been so empty without a steroid monster in the HW division.

he looks to be about as big as he was when he fought Hunt, when he was semi-Uberreem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back