Overeem seminar (Pic and video)

Could be the angle. He looks lean, but I miss the juiced up Overeem lol.

I'm glad he's smaller.

Cardio and speed is what he needs, 240 pounds should be more then enough weight to still have enough power.

230 would be nice for Overeem. His body has killed all his technique and cardio. He was 10x the striker at LHW, lol.

I really don't see how so many people can base their opinions on just one picture. He is standing sideways and still is a monster. Will be rooting for the Dutchie

he doesn't look as black as he used to be lol, honestly looks like hes turning tan

He does look leaner in that pic, hope it's not a misleading one. The best thing for him is to come in lighter.

Can't judge from a picture like this, really.

The only way to tell if he's getting smaller is if he routinely posts dated pictures of tape measurements of his chest, arms, and legs.
I'm glad he's smaller.

Cardio and speed is what he needs, 240 pounds should be more then enough weight to still have enough power.

Bingo.

Im just not sold on continuing fighting when you already have 10+ (t)KO losses in combat sports (some extremely brutal). Its not like his opp. dont know this.

He does look kind of small compared to recent years.

That it is just different types of lighting. If his weight is about the same his body doesnt change much. Steroids dont get you ripped , it allows for faster recovery snd increase in strength..

That it is just different types of lighting. If his weight is about the same his body doesnt change much. Steroids dont get you ripped , it allows for faster recovery snd increase in strength..

if you think roids only allow for faster recovery and increased strength you're a dummy.

Hmm he was a lot heavier..

Might lose to Mir too. Would hate it if he stopped mma.

Of course they do retard.

The cycle of Overeem.

23h7keu.jpg

Back