Rumored OVEREEM Retirement TRIBUTE SONG

I'm no Asian Grunge expert, but hopefully something worth salvaging from this.
Had kind of a Fall Out Boy Sugar we're going down tune in my head for it

(Chorus):
Farewell to the UberKnee
Too tough to cry but we hate to see you leave
You cratered their heads in
And damaged intestines
We love you for the damage that you caused your fellow men
Yeah Farewell to the UberKnee
Enjoy the new wife and the family
Your service for him was grand
The Just Bleed god’s got a seat at his right hand

(Verse 1):
Annihilated Todd Duffee
Busted Cro Cops nuts
And stole Fujitas memory
All Canada’s beavers and Canda’s men
Couldn’t put Brock’s colon together again

(Chorus)

(Verse 2):
Eight meals a day
Cow beef, Horse beef, Fish
And your mom’s a strong lady
Arianny gasped at the weigh ins
But not more than sherdog’s no-romo men

I'm no Asian Grunge expert, but hopefully something worth salvaging from this.
Had kind of a Fall Out Boy Sugar we're going down tune in my head for it

(Chorus):
Farewell to the UberKnee
Too tough to cry but we hate to see you leave
You cratered their heads in
And damaged intestines
We love you for the damage that you caused your fellow men
Yeah Farewell to the UberKnee
Enjoy the new wife and the family
Your service for him was grand
The Just Bleed god’s got a seat at his right hand

(Verse 1):
Annihilated Todd Duffee
Busted Cro Cops nuts
And stole Fujitas memory
All Canada’s beavers and Canda’s men
Couldn’t put Brock’s colon together again

(Chorus)

(Verse 2):
Eight meals a day
Cow beef, Horse beef, Fish
And your mom’s a strong lady
Arianny gasped at the weigh ins
But not more than sherdog’s no-romo men
This is gold!

Told you I got Benjamin Buttons Disease! Haha
all jokes brotha, glad youre keeping the 90s rock sound alive. WAR SOUNDGARDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR CHRIS CORNELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww yeah, love it. Keep the rock going! I play drums in a rock band with grunge, prog, and stoner rock elements.

all jokes brotha, glad youre keeping the 90s rock sound alive. WAR SOUNDGARDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR CHRIS CORNELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed, he was the best. I was thankfully able to see Soundgarden once in 2011 with Queens of the Stone Age and Mastadon, and it was a killer show.

Ubereem
Might be seen
Through forests and reveens
But once he became ecoreem
He was just an average sherbreem

Agreed, he was the best. I was thankfully able to see Soundgarden once in 2011 with Queens of the Stone Age and Mastadon, and it was a killer show.
Dude I got to see that same tour, i saw them at the gorge in WA. Great show, mastadon was good. i like QOTSA, good shit. i only regret that Soundgarden wasn't able to continue on for obvious reasons. Wish I would have taken in Chris Cornells performance ALOT more. I was so pumped up they actually reunited and that I was going to see one of the best rockbands of all time. For me, Soundgarden picked up where Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin left off. Just pure rock and roll, smart signature time changes, amazing melodies, and just the best vocals since lightning was trapped in a bottle. A damn shame. I hear that Soundgarden reached a deal with Cornells ex-wife and that they will release the new album in the future. King Animal has also grown on me. A good album in its own right. WAR CHRIS CORNELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR SOUNDGARDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude I got to see that same tour, i saw them at the gorge in WA. Great show, mastadon was good. i like QOTSA, good shit. i only regret that Soundgarden wasn't able to continue on for obvious reasons. Wish I would have taken in Chris Cornells performance ALOT more. I was so pumped up they actually reunited and that I was going to see one of the best rockbands of all time. For me, Soundgarden picked up where Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin left off. Just pure rock and roll, smart signature time changes, amazing melodies, and just the best vocals since lightning was trapped in a bottle. A damn shame. I hear that Soundgarden reached a deal with Cornells ex-wife and that they will release the new album in the future. King Animal has also grown on me. A good album in its own right. WAR CHRIS CORNELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR SOUNDGARDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude that's the same show I was at! I live in Portland and drove the 4-something hours there and back for the show, was worth it for sure. And I agree, I was so excited to see Soundgarden back that I never thought that it could be my first and last time seeing them.

yes-rock.gif

Way to go @Dirty Frank!

Dude that's the same show I was at! I live in Portland and drove the 4-something hours there and back for the show, was worth it for sure. And I agree, I was so excited to see Soundgarden back that I never thought that it could be my first and last time seeing them.
oh man, what an awesome show it was! i was down on the side ground level and then they opened the area to the main floor and was able to get in. such a great show. such a damn shame. still bummed out, ill never forget that morning reading what happened. theres a cool mural if you're taking the sounders train into seattle of chris cornell in the industrial district. always nice seeing that one. RIP Chris Cornell.

As one or two of you may know, I write, play guitar and sing for one of the worst Asian grunge bands around, The Ballsbreakers. I also happen to be a MASSIVE Alistair Overeem fan.
Considering the Reem just retired, we're very keen on writing a tribute song for the man.

Post your song or musical ideas here. I'd even welcome suggestions as to lyrics and song structure. I've posted about writing a Sherdog song before, but it may take a backseat to this one.

WAR REEM!

BTW, we wrote a song about a week ago, incredibly coincidentally, about The Reem. It sucks donkey balls, hence you are more than welcome to add whatever it is you have on your mind, if you are a Reem fan like us, that is. We'll try our best to add it to the song!
Here it is ---

DOPE! Sherbrutha

This needs to be worked in...somehow. "We're behind Alistair...100%!"

Back