Overeem Posts Possible Cowboys Stadium Card

Don't recall any old school UFC cards with 3 title fights.

This card would be on another level.

UFC 33...was a boring card where every main card fight went to decision...including the three title fights.

The card was headlined by three title bouts, Tito Ortiz vs. Vladimir Matyushenko for the Light Heavyweight Title (Vitor Belfort was unable to fight due to arm injury while training), Dave Menne vs Gil Castillo for the new Middleweight Title and Jens Pulver vs Dennis Hallman for the Lightweight Title.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_33

ufc needs this card, would be a breaking point for mma imo kinda like how brock was

Please don't ruin the biggest card of the year with a WMMA co-main event.

p6xg7.jpg

Please don't ruin the biggest card of the year with a WMMA co-main event.

Ronda is the most popular fighter in the sport today. How else are you going to sell out a stadium and beat UFC 100 PPV?

If true they're going to charge extra for the ppv for sure, considering all the bonuses they'll have to give out

Holy guacamole with some tortilla chips!! That card is the shizness

If that card was real, UFC take all my money.

Not sure if it would beat UFC 100, but I think that card would do over a million easily.

Too good to be true

Fedor vs Werdum instead of JDS vs. Overeem

Romero confirmed he is going to fight @ UFC 193 not on the stadium card.

looks like a screenshot of a fantasy card on FS1 telecast than some inside info or document.

That would top everything before it.
Will not happen

This would beat UFC 100 in terms of PPV sales. 2 mill easy.

That's better than any mock card I've seen so far!

Where did overeeem screenshot this from, a credible source?

That would be an amazing card. Everyone on the left side wins.

3 title fights may be a stretch but if the UFC is trying to filll a stadium and do like 1.5 million buys they might need it. Honestly though Aldo vs Conor hype and Ronda's star power would probably make that 3rd title fight irrelevant to those buying.

Back