Overeem Posts Possible Cowboys Stadium Card

This excites you guys?

Why?

Do you only care about PPV numbers or what?

I'm would only watch Overeem vs JDS. Other fights are nothing compared to this.

Werdum and Fedor will fight on this card too. You'll see.

best card ever once you replace the co main or replace tate with cyborg. i would rather see mendes vs aldo 3 and lawler vs hendricks 3 above rousey vs tate 3.

Wassup wit all deez books?

giphy.gif

Yea cause Rousey/Tate 3 is gonna sell......

They better come with more than that for a stadium that holds 80,000 people.

That would be an unbelievably amazing card. I almost busted a nut just looking at that mock-up.

Romero/Jacare and JDS/Overeem really are the perfect fights for a card like this, too.

If the injury bug came around though... oh boy...

So, does it beats UFC 100 ?

3PhqH3x.png

Get rid of that Dillashaw fight. If Strikeforce: Nashville has taught us anything about MMA (other than don't allow the Diaz brothers into a cage post fight), it's that you don't do three title fights on the same card.

Replace it with Fedor vs. Anybody and THAT card will be the best card of all time. Actually, I'd also prefer if we didn't lose a top contender in Jacare or Yoel, but whatever.

With enough promotion that card does 1.6 million easily

Yea cause Rousey/Tate 3 is gonna sell......

They better come with more than that for a stadium that holds 80,000 people.

Yea cause Rousey/Correia is gonna sell

Could do with Ronda fighting Tate again, but that would obviously bring huge numbers.

Man, that's a UFC 100/Ultimate 2008-quality card!

With all the injuries constantly popping up, though, I can't ever see it coming together.

Take Ronda off that card and it would be ridiculously awesome. There is no need for her to benefit off the other fighters backs. She needs to carry herself now because she is a big boned woman.

for fuck sake what show is the god damn picture from

If that card happens it's easily one of the best cards of all time.

HUGE card. Hopefully it's real!

Only fight I dont like on here is Rousey vs Tate, I really dont care to see them fight for a third time. Rousey vs Cyborg would make this card one of the best cards in history, but Rousey vs Tate isnt a fight I would wanna see on such a big card.

Exactly how I see it. Instead of that the hw, lhw or mw title fight would be awesome.

It would be one of the best cards that they can make.

So it's not going happen.

Back