Overeem Posts Possible Cowboys Stadium Card

Looks like an old school ppv card. I would be thrilled to see it materialize.

theres a roof

tumblr_l6ww09YzhO1qc68rjo1_400.gif

December fifth? That's a long ways away.
By December 4th the card will be:
Conor vs Faber with Struve vs Alistair 2 Co main.
The top three prelims have all been moved to the main card. New opener fight is Caraway vs Sterling.
The rest of the prelims is people making their UFC debut.
Ronda was pulled off for the first card in January, which only has 9 fights and both Jacare and Romero are having double clavicle replacements. Their returns are TBA.

Pessimistic but chuckleworthy and pragmatic at the same time. I think Edgar is going to be the back-up plan for the main event, Holly Holm the back-up for the co-main, Henry Cejudo the back-up for Cruz, Bisping the back-up for Jacare/Romero, and Rothwell the back-up HW for JDS-Overeem.

Now that's a stacked card worthy of $50!

Injuries would just fuck it all up. Will not dream!

Haha. Love all these "possible" cards and the "Better than UFC 100" meme. This card isn't going to happen at all.

I hope it's real. I'll buy tickets the moment they go on sale.

There is no way UFC would throw 3 title shots into one show. Especially if 2 of them are the UFC's biggest draws.

If being on the same card draws more buys than two shows combined with 1 on each then it makes sense.

If this happens I will masturbate to that lineup every day in an offering of different bodily fluid to the just bleed god that they all make it to fight night injury free

If those fights happen and goes down like UFC 189 did.

200.gif

Just replace yoel vs jacare since most likely they will fight at ufc 193. Maybe alvarez vs ferguson.

it's almost like most of you have never had your hopes for a stacked card crushed before or something.

December fifth? That's a long ways away.
By December 4th the card will be:
Conor vs Faber with Struve vs Alistair 2 Co main.
The top three prelims have all been moved to the main card. New opener fight is Caraway vs Sterling.
The rest of the prelims is people making their UFC debut.
Ronda was pulled off for the first card in January, which only has 9 fights and both Jacare and Romero are having double clavicle replacements. Their returns are TBA.

this...

Ronda vs Tate again? As co-main event? Swap Tate with Cyborg and it easily beats UFC 100.

I'd say close to 2mil PPV.

They should add
Fedor vs Mir
CM Punk vs hot dog vendor

Back