Overeem NSAC hearing scheduled for Jan 8th

A) there was proof it was him
B) he has things to do in Amsterdamn
C) Reem would never run away from anything, and there is no proof saying that he took any drugs.

No reem runs from Sergei and Kizer! I wish someone had that on tape.

I hope they force him to take random tests, and give him his first one on the spot.

Since they caught him with a random test, I'm pretty sure that he better be prepared for a test on Jan. 8th, and hopefully they will do some random testing leading up to the fight.

I wonder how many random tests he ended up taking if any from the NSAC?

I think it's hilarious that they gave the UFC permission to go ahead and book/market Bigfoot/Overeem even though he's not licensed. Seems to be they are already giving him a pass.

erm.....AC's don't have anything to do with what the UFC markets

I'm not going to defend Overeem. I think he was clearly guilty but people seem to forget that Lesnar avoided his test for nearly 2 weeks claiming he wasn't near any clinic.

As bad as that is, it's not as bad as Overeem literally running away and jumping into a car when he was told there was going to be a random drug test. Kizer had to chase him down and told him it would be an automatic fail if he left.

He knew he was on something or he wouldn't have ran. Such is drugs and sports though.

I'm not going to defend Overeem. I think he was clearly guilty but people seem to forget that Lesnar avoided his test for nearly 2 weeks claiming he wasn't near any clinic.

As bad as that is, it's not as bad as Overeem literally running away and jumping into a car when he was told there was going to be a
random drug test. Kizer had to
chase him down and told him it
would be an automatic fail if he
left.

He knew he was on something or
he wouldn't have ran. Such is
drugs and sports though.

Brock gave his 2 days later dude, and seeing as he lives in the middle of the woods you can understand why.

erm.....AC's don't have anything to do with what the UFC markets

UFC asked the NSAC if it was OK to market the fight. It's not exactly a good idea to promote fighter X is going to be fighting on a certain date in the state that he is suspended without a license.

The fact that they said it was OK tells me they are going to give him his license.

A) there was proof it was him
B) he has things to do in Amsterdamn
C) Reem would never run away from anything, and there is no proof saying that he took any drugs.

Are you Reem's wife or some extremely fucking creepy "super fan"?

UFC asked the NSAC if it was OK to market the fight. It's not exactly a good idea to promote fighter X is going to be fighting on a certain date in the state that he is suspended without a license.

The fact that they said it was OK tells me they are going to give him his license.

i called it backdoor politics

the Reem will get his licence.
the Reem will beat JDS. despite JDS being a great fighter hes just not on his level.
and the Reem will solidify his spot as the #1 P4P fighter in the world.

cain will beat the reem

im not a "super fan" he's not even my favorite fighter. but to make those claims without any sort of proof is disparaging Overeems good name.

Overeem's wife it is then, but make sure he doesn't hear you saying he's not your favorite fighter. That would really hurt a man.

As per Keith Kizer at the NSAC - Alistair Overeem has officially applied for his fight license, hearing will be Jan 8th. #UFC #MMA

Found this on twitter.

I think he'll get approved without any problems, but I'm curious if they stipulate more random tests.

Thoughts?
cain > jds > reem .. not sure where cormier stands

Overeem by 1st round KO of Bigfoot, goes on to knock JDS out in the first too and takes the belt!

Overeem fuck yeah!

Back