Overeem NSAC hearing scheduled for Jan 8th

TFanatic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
As per Keith Kizer at the NSAC - Alistair Overeem has officially applied for his fight license, hearing will be Jan 8th. #UFC #MMA

Found this on twitter.

I think he'll get approved without any problems, but I'm curious if they stipulate more random tests.

Thoughts?

I hope they force him to take random tests, and give him his first one on the spot.

the Reem will get his licence.
the Reem will beat JDS. despite JDS being a great fighter hes just not on his level.
and the Reem will solidify his spot as the #1 P4P fighter in the world.

the Reem will beat JDS. despite JDS being a great fighter hes just not on his level.

How taste Reem's pee pee?

As per Keith Kizer at the NSAC - Alistair Overeem has officially applied for his fight license, hearing will be Jan 8th. #UFC #MMA

Found this on twitter.

I think he'll get approved without any problems, but I'm curious if they stipulate more random tests.

Thoughts?

thanks for this info:D

OverGodReem? no nutthuggery here, lol.

fuckkkkkkkkkkk yes.

him and everyone else then.

let's blow the cover off this farce

I agree with you. Though, to be fair a few other guys passed their random tests the day Overeem had his "issue". Clearly steroid use is rampant in MMA though.

I agree with you. Though, to be fair a few other guys passed their random tests the day Overeem had his "issue". Clearly steroid use is rampant in MMA though.

Nothing like a little bit of testosterone and weed. Seems to be the theme of this year.

Hopefully he can get his license back and put a whoopin on Silva so we can get this real bout goin.

I wonder how many random tests he ended up taking if any from the NSAC?

I think it's hilarious that they gave the UFC permission to go ahead and book/market Bigfoot/Overeem even though he's not licensed. Seems to be they are already giving him a pass.

the UFC should have Reem fight outside of the US.

Same with Diaz. If Diaz had fought Condit in Montreal, he wouldn't have been suspended for weed.

Overeem has had two scheduled fights in Nevada, both times he's had issues with his pee. So logically NSAC will give him his licence!

I wonder how many random tests he ended up taking if any from the NSAC?

I think it's hilarious that they gave the UFC permission to go ahead and book/market Bigfoot/Overeem even though he's not licensed. Seems to be they are already giving him a pass.

nick got caught twice, and still the NCAS gave green light to promote his bout.

Yeah, that was the one he flew to Amsterdam to avoid.

oh yeah, i thought it was all related to the jds fight.

i'll just say that i will stop being a fan if he can't get his shit together and beat the system from now on.

he had an issue with his lesnar tests? what other issue are you referring to?

Yh he coincidentaly flew out of the states the day of the test. Took him a month to give a sample with no proof it was his! And he then has the nerve to wear a shirt saying drug free lol!

Yh he coincidentaly flew out of the states the day of the test. Took him a month to give a sample with no proof it was his! And he then has the nerve to wear a shirt saying drug free lol!

A) there was proof it was him
B) he has things to do in Amsterdamn
C) Reem would never run away from anything, and there is no proof saying that he took any drugs.

Back