Overeem is hungry, He is coming.

Stipe is way too fast for him, Overeem will be tentative and get dropped hard and finished I think. end of 1st round or early round 2

Yea if Stipe is smart he'll get in Reem's face and not allow Reem to control the distance or the tempo of the fight.

silva-knocking-out-overeem-at-UFC-156.gif

3.gif

H5zdJew.gif

1. I wonder if Stipe plans to dance over Overrem's flat lined corpse?........Like Rothwell did.
GlitteringZealousLaughingthrush.gif

Yea if Stipe is smart he'll get in Reem's face and not allow Reem to control the distance or the tempo of the fight.
I agree. Though Reem has gotten better at avoiding / weathering the initial storm. I know andrei is no stipe but I like how Reem handled that situation in the beginning. A few years ago he would have stood there and get his ass knocked out. However as always, I cannot for the life of me predict anything about a Reem fight. All I hope is that it isn't over in one round and we get a fucking barn burner of a fight.

I hope thats excactly what stipe does just so that overeem flying knees him in the chest!

The REEM is finally gonna have a UFC title baby and he's gonna do it off all PED's

Can't wait
A true talent

He said he caught a glimpse of Miocic’s preoccupation while in Cleveland for a promotional visit, which happened to coincide with the Cavaliers victory parade.

Oh my. Is he going to base his estimation of Miocic's attitude coming into the fight on that day of citywide giddiness?

Looks like Stipe's gift for being underestimated is going to come into play once again.

Back