Social Over $400,000 raised for bullied Australian boy. But is it a scam?

i went to middle and high school in the early 00's and no one was mean to the disabled kids. everyone goes out of their way to be nice to them. this sounds like a hoax
I’m from 1990. I’ve seen an autistic kid being bullied to the point where he started slamming his head into the table.

He switched schools, coincidentally I switched during the same year to the same school, again he was bullied albeit less harshly. We tried to include him but he was too damaged at that point.

He then went to high school (which starts at age of 12 and ends at 18 here), he was bullied relentlessly again.

I don’t know where he is now but it’s probably rough.

Well since Disney does not cost $400,000

Have you been there lately? For a family of 4, that's about right

also, when you brand yourself "lil homie," you aren't suffering from bullying, you are embracing your situation

Well since Disney does not cost $400,00 some of the money can go towards private school tuition and therapy bills to help him recover from his suicidal thoughts and get in a better school environment.

and if this turns out to be a scam I am gonna be super pissed as every time I see a post with his sad little face a get a little tearful

The GoFundMe states that outside of the flights and Disneyland trip all of the money will go to an anti-bullying charity. Also, not directing this at you, but the parents / family didn't setup the GoFundMe. The GoFundMe was setup by an Australian comedian who is also a dwarf called Brad Williams. So while the whole thing may be a scam (I'm not sure either way) that's asking for a lot of collusion to simply get a trip to Disneyland.

The GoFundMe states that outside of the flights and Disneyland trip all of the money will go to an anti-bullying charity. Also, not directing this at you, but the parents / family didn't setup the GoFundMe. The GoFundMe was setup by an Australian comedian who is also a dwarf called Brad Williams. So while the whole thing may be a scam (I'm not sure either way) that's asking for a lot of collusion to simply get a trip to Disneyland.
The mother owns an anti-bullying charity.
Pretty convenient I would say.

I’m ok with it going to charity too, im just saying it could be used for a good cause

The mother owns an anti-bullying charity.
Pretty convenient I would say.
Really? And all the extra money is going to an anti-bullying charity. Why does this story seem so sketchy? Maybe Ellen Degeneres will get to the bottom of this

Pretty sure he’s bullied and easily triggered. People who are bullied tend to have nasty tempers and bully other people as well.

If I bully a bully am i really a bully?

if i was gonna donate any money to an online scam i would make Boxxy rich

What kind of moron would donate money because some kid was crying?
The type of "moron" that has empathy and compassion.

People look at the kid and believe he has dwarfism, because he looks to have some phenotypic markers associated with dwarfism.
If a person with dwarfism or other visible physical abnormality claims to be bullied , most people will believe, because society has a tendency to pick on people who are different.
Ergo people empathize with the kid and want to help.

So it isn't a surprise people would donate. This actually is a positive, because it shows that society isn't all selfish and self-centered.

Is it possible he’s bullied, 9 years old, and has pictures of himself holding money and giving the middle finger? And is maybe a lil shit sometimes? I know it sounds crazy...

This reminds me of a person I grew up with as a kid, his name was Jack and was about 4.6 foot tall when we were 10-11 years old. He hung around with kids that age and we always assumed he wasn’t much older than us but we knew he was a dwarf. One day he got into it with a kid and they fought and he beat the fuck out of that kid who was about 12 . After the fight was over he went home and said he got into it with dwarf Jack , well turns out this kids dad knew dwarf Jack . He worked at the same plant the dad did. He was 22 fucking years old and was strong as hell . We knew not to fuck with Jack after that.

Last edited:
Back