Social Over $400,000 raised for bullied Australian boy. But is it a scam?

He needs to fight Greta Thunberg on a burnt Aussie field.
Mandatory soundtrack
moilbeds.jpg

I'm glad for you and for them. It's not universally like that by any means.

I was actually shocked about your story dude. I would never expect that kind of medieval behaviour in a country like Belgium. Very sad! Poor guy. When I was a kid there was a dwarf girl at my school, we were all very young but she was never bullied or treated poorly. We all knew she was a dwarf but that was never an issue. We also had an albino kid. I remember I used to think he looked like a white chocolate bar LMAO but I never said that to him and afaik kids were cool to him too. Shit, I suffered a lot more for being "four eyes" than them for being different. lol

Mandatory soundtrack
moilbeds.jpg

I was actually shocked about your story dude. I would never expect that kind of medieval behaviour in a country like Belgium. Very sad! Poor guy. When I was a kid there was a dwarf girl at my school, we were all very young but she was never bullied or treated poorly. We all knew she was a dwarf but that was never an issue. We also had an albino kid. I remember I used to think he looked like a white chocolate bar LMAO but I never said that to him and afaik kids were cool to him too. Shit, I suffered a lot more for being "four eyes" than them for being different. lol
Do Midnight Oil still exists?
Liked that band...

Afaik they make reunions every now and then.
Will look around!

Went to watch a show with then in Brazil a lot of time ago.
They accepted contributions in non perishable food in exchange for a ticket.
I think they would send to Africa.
Cool Dudes.

Will look around!

Went to watch a show with then in Brazil a lot of time ago.
They accepted contributions in non perishable food in exchange for a ticket.
I think they would send to Africa.
Cool Dudes.
That's awesome!!! I did not know they did that. Great band and guys, that's for sure.

Yeah, makes me sad too. Was a catholic school, too. The worst bullying always happened in catholic schools.

Suddenly his mom doesn't want the trip to Disney anymore.
I reckon they realized it would be better to lay low for a while.

"Quaden Bayle’s family says they won’t be accepting any of the $700,000 raised to send the nine-year-old to Disneyland, saying they would prefer the money went to charity."
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...p/news-story/015b065cb8b89887f9a7036266f36a4c
Giving up the $700K doesn't sound like something someone exploiting well intentioned people would do.

Yeah, makes me sad too. Was a catholic school, too. The worst bullying always happened in catholic schools.

Tragically, most Catholic school students and staff do not follow the teachings of Jesus. One problem is that there are parents who will send their asshole kid to a Catholic school because they falsely believe a Catholic school will somehow reform the kid's awful behaviour. A bigger problem is that a lot of Catholics don't take their faith seriously.

Who gives a crap the kid was bullied end of story. 700K in this day an age is really not that much someone I follow on Facebook just paid 350K for a Nintendo game console. People get worked up over everything all the time. And if people feel like they want to help someone so be it.

Also, I feel Australia always felt they had the claim to the gayest looking currency until Canada said "hold my maple syrup..I'll show you"

Both countries with next to zilch counterfeiting.

Meanwhile USD just needs a copying machine, some paper and any pimply teen looking to impress his buddies.

Come in the 21st century and leave your sexual hang ups about currency in the past ffs.

Back