• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Outside of a huge scandal, Trump has no chance of winning.

But he can sell you the best steaks, or the mentorships to become a real estate titan, or the best ties (made in China), or the best wall (since the one in China)... :rolleyes:
Best steaks ever. Cooked so well done that they are rocking on the plate and smothered in ketchup with a fresh can of diet coke(courtesy of our tax dollars of course) his bitch ass isn't paying for it out of his pocket . That we definitely know. What a bum.

I feel like you’re so close to realizing that you’re actually criticizing Trump, but there’s just a slight blockage in your brain interfering. You’ll get there, I think
Then you know less about me than you do this subject. BTW I can criticize Trump all day and it wont change anything I said. I didn't even vote in the last election but the left has gone insane and people like you are insane for blaming that on him. I do not want the crazy left to take over any more than they already have.

I feel like you’re so close to realizing that you’re actually criticizing Trump, but there’s just a slight blockage in your brain interfering. You’ll get there, I think

@IamStryker criticizes Trump plenty. He just sees the other side as a far more clear and present danger. Get used to that sentiment.

Have you always spelled senile wrong all your life? or are you senile as well?
No comment, at the time of the post I had been drinking, I want to apologize to my friends and family, I will enter counseling, along with making a charitable donation to "People who misspell words", and promise that it will never happen again.<45>

Last edited:
I don’t know about that as fact-trump losing. There are many more people that have remained silent during all of this crazy garbage and will absolutely cute for trump. I hate the man, but I hate the protesters more and don’t want to see them happy, so I may go for trump

Most people don't care about that, you have to be a sjw or an anti sjw to focus on these anecdots.
People care about economy, stability, unity.
The four years have been really chaotic, that's why I really believe he gonna lose, people are tired.

The problem is things like that happen more and more and democrats are just ignoring it.

that’s one of the reasons trump won the 1st time.

democrats, instead of addressing these issues, just keep doubling down in woke and identity politics while ignoring all the craziness that it has spawned.

Who the fuck else are people gonna vote for? That creep with Alzheimer's?

No comment, at the time of the post I had been drinking, I want to apologize to my friends and family, I will enter counseling, along with making a charitable donation to "People who misspell words", and promise that it will never happen again.<45>

I mean I was probably sure you knew how to spell it, was just wondering if you did or just fucked up lol

trump is a lock
biden will say something before the election that will cost his election

Trump is still hovering at 40%

Low turnout benefits him given Republicans seem to vote way more. And his base sticks with him a lot or no matter. Republican house districts flipping for modern dems in 2018, was bad but not the end as they could go for Trump for the president.

Also Trump beat impeachment and had his historic 50% support before corona.

Bidens VP
Trump just marginally increasing his base
And Bidens demeanor and any negative stories on him

Wins Trump the election

Trump has many ways to lose. But his base staying with him and a marginal increase in more republicans voting for him wins the election. He only got 90% of repulican votes last time. If he increased it to 93% or 95% and held his independent voters he wins again by a wider electoral margin and losses less of the popular vote.

The problem is things like that happen more and more and democrats are just ignoring it.

that’s one of the reasons trump won the 1st time.

democrats, instead of addressing these issues, just keep doubling down in woke and identity politics while ignoring all the craziness that it has spawned.

I agree identity politics are a tool, but it is for both.
Trump plays on the angriness of white dudes also, and he does it on purpose.

The reality is, the establishment (trump and the democrats) use identity politics to create a horizontal opposition instead of a vertical one, they want us to fight against ourselves instead of taking on the deep state (big industrials + politicians).
Sad to see it totally works.

Then you know less about me than you do this subject. BTW I can criticize Trump all day and it wont change anything I said. I didn't even vote in the last election but the left has gone insane and people like you are insane for blaming that on him. I do not want the crazy left to take over any more than they already have.
Yeah the left has "gone insane" while not holding any power for the last 3 years, and while your side was in control of all branches of government <45>

The left hasnt gone insane, you've just been successfully propagandized to

I agree identity politics are a tool, but it is for both.
Trump plays on the angriness of white dudes also, and he does it on purpose.

The reality is, the establishment (trump and the democrats) use identity politics to create a horizontal opposition instead of a vertical one, they want us to fight against ourselves instead of taking on the deep state (big industrials + politicians).
Sad to see it totally works.

cant really compare the two

trump ran as a anti establishment and was opposed by establishment of both parties and big corporations.

Now most republican politicians realize that they have to side with trump on most issues or they’re committing political suicide as republicans.

Silent majority is making these republican politicians choose trump policies over establishment policies.

On the other hand democrat politicians are pretty much held hostage by angry, but vocal far left Activists on Twitter. They are constantly appeasing these groups while ignoring the rest of the country.

Also democrats are ignoring, supporting or openly engaging in these racially inflammatory remarks and statements.

the most you can accuse trump (or other republicans) of doing is engaging in dog whistle politics.

We are four short months away from the election, and covid-19 spikes are just heating up. And prior to the election, we have a much predicted second wave driven by the cold weather.

He's been obstinate about downplaying the issue and not taking decisive action on multiple fronts.

He's doomed. And I don't say that as a Trump hater. I'm just making a basic observation. Most American's don't have the Trumpian resolve of our favorite posters here. If the economy is in the can and the virus is still ravaging our public health and economy, Trump will be blamed.

I don't see how he can win.
The only way Trump doesn't win is if the left creates irregularities in the election. All of Hillary's and Joe's ominous warnings about how Trump will have to be removed from office if he doesn't step down willingly look like a signal to people in Washington that they are going to cheat the upcoming election and will need their help in removing him from office when he tries to contest their cheating.

The left has no floor anymore. Nothing is beneath them.

Yeah the left has "gone insane" while not holding any power for the last 3 years, and while your side was in control of all branches of government <45>

The left hasnt gone insane, you've just been successfully propagandized to
You all held plenty of power, problem is that you squandered it all away for a hail Mary false impeachment and now the rest of the country is laughing at you.

It's probably better in the long run for the Republican party if Trump doesn't win. He has not proven himself to be particularly capable and it would be better to lose one term to an opposition candidate and then come back with a stronger Republican candidate. That view was further strengthened when I was in the US on work a few months last year and heard some corporate leaders basically call him a clown that they voted for only because they wanted Republican rule.

Trump has proven he can’t lead the country in a crisis. He is literally acting like he would with a business at this point. When you can’t borrow another cent from the bank, you light a match. And his rube base want to give him four more years. Some people just want to see the world burn.

Learn to read.
When people deliberately misinterpret what you say, no amount of you giving the proper interpretation will matter. They'll simply misinterpret what you said again. It's an infinite loop.

Deliberate misinterpreters are often time wasting fools who will leave no mark on the intellectual history of humanity.

You are joking or delusional. Those people encouraging rioting and wanting to abolish the police aren't going to sit and listen to anything Trump has to say. I'm sure you know that but you enjoy blaming everything on the president like he is a magic genie that should be able to do anything. Yeah Trump is going to give some speech that people will listen to and create calm? These children aren't interested in being reasonable. You can blame him if it makes you feel better. Everyone else does.

If Trump had an ounce of anything Presidential about him, that’s exactly what he would have done. But he has no interest in leading, no interest in anything other than himself. Trump brought all this on himself. Republicans who supported his rise in their party, especially republican members of Congress, are directly responsible for the f’d up state of the country.

Last edited:
Back