• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Outside of a huge scandal, Trump has no chance of winning.

I can't seem to find any liberal crying highlights any more on youtube.
With any given search key, I only get leftist MSM results wtf.
Fucking Google cucks.

@IamStryker criticizes Trump plenty. He just sees the other side as a far more clear and present danger. Get used to that sentiment.

I have no idea about his earlier posts, but he’s plainly describing a guy who can’t exercise authority over the majority of the country, and somehow passing the blame on that. I’m sure when Biden wins we’ll see backlash, there’s a portion of the population that’s only capable of complaining, but that doesn’t raise anything to the level of a greater threat than having an incapable person at the head of the government.

The premise of this thread is "Outside of a huge Scandal"... Lol. What do you goofs think is coming? Biden and Obama were personally involved in trying to frame Trump for Treason and for spying on a political campaign. The fucking DNC PAID for the now debunked Steel Dossier and corrupted our DOJ from the top down in order to get fradulent FISA warrants. On top of that, they literally conspired with a foreign govt. to effect the outcome of a Presidential election and they continue to do so to this day. It's probably the biggest Political Scandal of our lifetime and it's all going to drop about 2 months before the election.

It's crazy how people aren't talking about this. Maybe Trump is sandbagging this issue until after the democratic national convention.

cant really compare the two

trump ran as a anti establishment and was opposed by establishment of both parties and big corporations.

Now most republican politicians realize that they have to side with trump on most issues or they’re committing political suicide as republicans.

Silent majority is making these republican politicians choose trump policies over establishment policies.

On the other hand democrat politicians are pretty much held hostage by angry, but vocal far left Activists on Twitter. They are constantly appeasing these groups while ignoring the rest of the country.

Also democrats are ignoring, supporting or openly engaging in these racially inflammatory remarks and statements.

the most you can accuse trump (or other republicans) of doing is engaging in dog whistle politics.

Lol, you're with trump, I'm against both.

This is why we will not agree, hope one day you'll see that both are ennemies of the people.

Hardly anyone has used numbers in this thread to justify their decision, one way or the other. If Trump loses PA, MI, or WI and the Dems don't lose anyone, he is sunk, no matter what. Those three states are leaning (heavily in some cases) towards voting Blue and this is before your "make believe scandals" have been released to the media. Frankly, I don't think anything more needs to be done to sink public opinion of him any further.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to not see the writing on the wall for Trump.

His chances of winning are slim to none at this point. Yet most trumpsters think "he has biden right where he wants him! Hahaha."

A special kind of stupid.

His handling of covid alone has completely disqualified him from receiving the vote of anyone who isn't a rabid cult member. The rabid cult members will read this and disagree of course, but thats simply because you people can't see the forest for the trees.

Be prepared for a bad bout of winter depression this year. My guess is it starts a bit early too.

You all held plenty of power, problem is that you squandered it all away for a hail Mary false impeachment and now the rest of the country is laughing at you.
Yeah the rest of the country is laughing at us. That's why biden is up 15% and trump has his all time lowest approval rating.

Fucking Google cucks.

"Oh, fuck this guy(Pence). Look at him...he rips his face off and he's like Red Skull from Captain America: First Avenger!"<Lmaoo><45>

Fucking Google cucks.

"Oh, fuck this guy(Pence). Look at him...he rips his face off and he's like Red Skull from Captain America: First Avenger!"<Lmaoo><45>

You know, one thing Cenk was right about (and was calling for):
"Progressives are not going to be polite any more"
You can literally see Cenk radicalising during that night lmao.

Yeah the left has "gone insane" while not holding any power for the last 3 years, and while your side was in control of all branches of government <45>

The left hasnt gone insane, you've just been successfully propagandized to
You failed hard at trying to make a coherent point here. Yes they have gone insane, it's very easy to see. Bury your head in the sand if you want.

You failed hard at trying to make a coherent point here. Yes they have gone insane, it's very easy to see. Bury your head in the sand if you want.
Donald Trump is going to lose to joe biden. Trumps approval is at 36%. The majority of the American people are against you. Trump is a deranged narcissist and you can bury your head in the sand if you want

If Trump had an ounce of anything Presidential about him, that’s exactly what he would have done. But he has no interest in leading, no interest in anything other than himself. Trump brought all this on himself. Republicans who supported his rise in their party, especially republican members of Congress, are directly responsible for the f’d up state of the country.
Trump didn't create these brain dead riots or the beyond retarded idea to get rid of the police. I'm sure it's easy to blame him for anything and everything when you spend day and night just hating him.

Donald Trump is going to lose to joe biden. Trumps approval is at 36%. The majority of the American people are against you. Trump is a deranged narcissist and you can bury your head in the sand if you want
Again just saying words as if it changes anything I said. Well done.

Again just saying words as if it changes anything I said. Well done.
Yeah again just citing things like "facts". Its fucking hilarious, right wingers really are convinced that if drumpf the circus clown loses, radical leftist antifa mobs are going to install a communist government and burn down the country. Its hilarious. Youre so dumb and also so driven by fear, its really a potent and destructive combination.

I don’t know about that as fact-trump losing. There are many more people that have remained silent during all of this crazy garbage and will absolutely cute for trump. I hate the man, but I hate the protesters more and don’t want to see them happy, so I may go for trump
<Prem973>

It's all about Biden VP pick. If he picks a decent centrist Democrat he will win easily. Most people picking Biden right now are only doing it because of Anti-Trump feelings. I don't know anyone that is excited to vote for him. Most people see Biden as door stop to keep the door open for the real Democrat that will run for the next 8 years after his one term. So it will need to be somebody young that can bring in moderate Republicans that are not to happy with Trump.

If somehow there's a breakthrough COVID treatment which substantially reduces risk of infection or news of a vaccine getting approved out of Phase 3 trials, I think that could save him.

If, in November, a second wave is causing infections to go up and cities are having to shut down like health experts are currently predicting, there will be attack ads with his quotes like "the virus will go away by April" playing over and over again. For some weird reason, Trump decided to double down on his "the virus is a hoax" rhetoric despite the majority of the voting public disagreeing with him.

There will be a lot of unrest on the right imo. Much younger demo than previously too.

I seriously doubt this. They will be piss but nothing of significance. I'm more afraid of the left if Trump wins. Look at all the unrest over basically nothing the last few days. If Trump wins, they will lose what little sanity they had left.

I don’t know about that as fact-trump losing. There are many more people that have remained silent during all of this crazy garbage and will absolutely cute for trump. I hate the man, but I hate the protesters more and don’t want to see them happy, so I may go for trump

The fact that you are voting Trump even after his shambolic covid response says a lot about you as a human being.

How many folks are going to admit they are voting for Trump? Honestly I do think Biden wins at least right now BUT I also think it MUCH closer than the polls are saying -- just becasue noone wants to subject themselves to the backlash of saying they are voting for Trump. But in the voters booth where there is anonymity I think its much different like last time.

Biden is not mentally all there ( can also say neither is Trump but Biden is worse in that regard) people know this and Kamala really isn't a needle mover as VP. All this feel good race relation movement is starting to turn mostly due to How radical Marxist BLM and antifa are taking advantage of situation n making it worse not better.

Where Trump will suffer is tasking Michigan or Minnesota again.

If there is a vaccine for Covid by mid Oct I beleieve Trumps wins if not I think Biden wins.

ETA had Trump run against Oprah or Michele I think he loses handily ..... If Biden bucks the trend and picks Clybourn as his VP nom I think he also wins sigficantly. But it seems hes bent on Kamala

Back