Movies Out of these badass movie characters - Which 3 would you have as your bodyguards?

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
giphy.gif
Looks like he would've missed that 3rd shot

That really didn't end very well for either of the guys who got inside her in those movies.. just saying..
I have kidney problems that shortened my life expectancy.. WHAT I do in the time left is what matters. I’ll take a couple years of hot sweaty bride sex.

I have kidney problems that shortened my life expectancy.. WHAT I do in the time left is what matters. I’ll take a couple years of hot sweaty bride sex.

Best of luck to you then.. if you're going for points i'd think you should probably fuck pitt btw.. objectively better for your resume..

Best of luck to you then.. if you're going for points i'd think you should probably fuck pitt btw.. objectively better for your resume..
Perhaps.. But my personal preference is Uma if she was really that badass, which of course you can tell she is not based on some of the fight scenes. She looks good sweaty and seems like the type to get into it, so we would match.

I go with Jon Wick, James Bond and Jason Bourne. Between the three of them my enemies whole organization would definitely end in a fiery explosion

1.) Dutch
2.) John Wick
3.) Kyle Reese

jason bourne could probably see a bad situation coming from a mile away and have a plan ready in second same for john wick both would be packing heat too figuratively and literally.

luke hobbs would manhandle people but also has that tactical knowledge and can use government resources and connections.

Some of them make terrible bodyguards because they are either mentally unstable, unprofessional, or both.

I chose John Wick, Leon, and Ethan Hunt primarily because they seem to be the more stable ones out of the bunch.

Mr. Wick and Mr. Hunt protecting me, Dutch for backup and to hang out with. "ssBaldy you son of a bitch!"

Back