Movies Out of these badass movie characters - Which 3 would you have as your bodyguards?

Who's your picks?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I pick these 3.

Jason Bourne
JasonBourneTA.jpg

John Rambo
EnDeaQyWMAMAIaU.jpg

Lee

559362-warner_home_video.jpg

Dutch to hang around outside camoflagued in mud and foliage and let me know when the chopper is ready
Leon inside the house because he's quiet and won't bug me, plus we can play dress up games together & he can water the cannabis plants
Beatrix Kiddo because she's the only one that looks remotely like fun, and we could OD on heroin and shit. But I'd replace her with Linda Masterson (Cynthia Rothrock's character from Tiger Claws) because {<tongue}

I'd also like to have Jackie Chan from Poilce Story because he would be fun and could jump out on me on some Kato type shit, he'd be great to play hide and seek with

Dutch to hang around outside camoflagued in mud and foliage and let me know when the chopper is ready
Leon inside the house because he's quiet and won't bug me, plus we can play dress up games together & he can water the cannabis plants
Beatrix Kiddo because she's the only one that looks remotely like fun, and we could OD on heroin and shit. But I'd replace her with Linda Masterson (Cynthia Rothrock's character from Tiger Claws) because {<tongue}

I'd also like to have Jackie Chan from Poilce Story because he would be fun and could jump out on me on some Kato type shit, he'd be great to play hide and seek with

lol nice good picks.

I actually feel like in terms of OP Arnold characters it goes the Terminator, John matrix and then Dutch. Matrix can just walk around firing from the hip not missing a shot, never getting hit and never needing to reload. He does have a "close" fight with Bennet however, which is his one blemish (he should of easily been able to handle that can).

Do they have access to the weapons they use in their respective movies?

that makes it easier. Dutch can literally mow down the masses like he’s just received a stern letter from the homeowners association. Leon can pick off and stranglers that might slip through that onslaught. In the absolute unlikely scenario anyone slips though both maximus can deal with anyone who gets close

John wick to protect my dogs(hopefully he does a better job than for his dog, but I know his heart is in it).
John McLane,
And Jason Bourne.(l almost went with John Rambo, just for the trifecta of John's lol)

John Wick, The Bride, and John McLane are borderline super-humans at this point.

Sidenote: Tyler Durden, although a badass character, is somebody else's imaginary friend and would be completely useless as a bodyguard.

If this is a serious question though, I would go with all Arnold characters.

-John Matrix Commando
-Harry Tasker True Lies
-Jack Slater Last Action Hero

No weapons, I would go with James Dalton from Roadhouse

John Wick - Awesome at H2H combat, CQB with firearms and melee weapons, planning, and improvising. Tough and durable. Impressive win / kill count with 299 kills.

Maximus - Awesome at H2H combat, CQB with melee weapons, planning, and improvising. Tough and durable. Impressive win / kill count with 31 kills.

Bourne - Awesome at H2H combat, CQB with firearms and melee weapons, sniping, planning, and improvising. Tough and durable. Has 6 kills and many "wins".

The rest of the list contain people that got their entire team killed, they themselves got killed, or they don't quite have the skills to match up to my picks 1v1 IMO. Maximus had to be restrained by several men, stabbed, and poisoned to eventually meet his end. Wick and Bourne lived on.

Poll needs Ben Affleck's character Christian Wolff from "The Accountant".

Better character choice than Tyler Durden.

John Wick, The Bride, and John McLane are borderline super-humans at this point.

Sidenote: Tyler Durden, although a badass character, is somebody else's imaginary friend and would be completely useless as a bodyguard.

True, but he was real in a sense. Edward Norton was him in the movie. Maybe I should have used Edward Norton character name instead of Tyler Durden.

I actually feel like in terms of OP Arnold characters it goes the Terminator, John matrix and then Dutch. Matrix can just walk around firing from the hip not missing a shot, never getting hit and never needing to reload. He does have a "close" fight with Bennet however, which is his one blemish (he should of easily been able to handle that can).

I think he'd been shot in the arm for the Bennett fight, still too close though.

Back