Movies Out of these badass movie characters - Which 3 would you have as your bodyguards?

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
John Wick - Clearly badass
Jason Bourne - Clearly badass
Sicario - Willing to do anything illegal if needed

Do not pick:
Bryan Mills - Taken = I mean......he's a pretty shitty bodyguard if people keep getting taken.

Wick
Bourne
Hobbs (I only saw part of one of the FF movies with Rick but he throwing prison guards around like rag dolls.)
This is my list as well.

Bourne and Wick are the killers who just get shit done.

Hobbs because there are very few people who would look at him and think, "yeah, I can take that guy".

Dutch's entire Covert Ops team got killed. I know most of you guys haven't been in the military, but having a CO that makes it back from action minus an entire team is a bad thing.

I don't care if the enemy was a 7' alien with lasers and cloaking. It's still a confidence killer.

Bourne
Bond
Bruce Lee

I’d call them the Killer B’s.

Wick and Bourne are basically magic at this point so go with them. I'll add in kyle reese just to hang out with.

Dutch- You want a big guy for intimidation, keeps the fools off of you.

John Wick for stopping anybody who gets close.

Jason Bourne for super soldier stuff.

I pick these 3.

Jason Bourne
JasonBourneTA.jpg

John Rambo
EnDeaQyWMAMAIaU.jpg

Lee

559362-warner_home_video.jpg

Same. Manlet bodyguard team FTW!!

I’ll take John Wick so I can bang him on the side xx

John Wick and Jason Bourne are the obvious choices. I go with John MacLean as my 3rd for the one liners.

Going

1. Chigurh
2. Leonidas
3. Bourne

Chigurh is a force of nature, almost mystical in that he will find you and kill you and only chance decides if you die..

Leonidas, natural leader, tactical genius, superhuman levels of physicality etc.. pretty much a superhero..

Jason bourne, all the assassin, hacker, ninja, superspy shit and actually enhanced if i remember the movies right.. unfortunately only fights in the "shaky cam style" kung fu but whatever..

John Wick, The Bride and Luke Hobbs.

They can kill anyone that might come after me and they are all reasonably normal looking and can fit in well in society.

All the others are too crazy, to wild for polite society or more fitting for a war zone.

I know I’m leaving out several who meet the criteria from the first paragraph, but from those I chose the best, in my opinion.

Wick
Rambo
Hunt
Bonus is myself
These three cover pretty much all life threatening scenarios I could be involved in from a single attacker to all out warfare with a country's military.

Back