our last hope is wideman

yoni22

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
let me start by saying i dont like jones at all. i think he is an arrogant dirty figther, but the truth is the man is a beast. a lot of us thought dc has a decent chance of winning and he was ragdolled and humiliated, lets be honest i dont think gus or aj have a real chance against jons, in a rematch against gus jons will utilize his wrestling a lot better and in a match against aj he will break him mentally. with jons refuse to fight in heavy
where i feel he can have a lot of problems(cain.werdum.brown) i think the only one who can give jons problems its wideman in a superfight. he is very strong mentally amazing wrestling ,ko power,great bjj. i dont think he will be the favourite but i think he will have a better chance then gus or aj.

I doubt Weidman could beat Daniel Cormbread, let alone Jon "Pokestorm" Jones.

Last hope for what? Hater's gon hope. The only fighters who can challenge Jones at LHW is A Johnson & Gus. And I think both have slim chances on the fast improving Jones. Sorry to give you the bad news but Jones will wreck Weidman. Weidman isn't even close to DC's caliber.

Weidmans got a long way to go before thinking about superfights. He's still got a whole 185 division left in front of him.

Rumble is going to be the guy. I just feel it. Like Jr. on Cain he's going to land one and give him his first loss.

Our last hope is Father Time. He's undefeated with 107 billion - 0 record.

Gus > AJ > Weidman in terms of dethroning Jones.

Gus will give Jones fits again.

Hey TS, I'm digg'n you really pain. I like Jones and DC but JBJ is simply the best. Just enjoy his talent, it is so rarely seen.

At that level, being beat equals being humiliated.

DC was humiliated.

Losing to a guy you hate does make you feel humiliated. But DC was not humiliated in any way in that fight. He went 25 minutes with the guy and looked like he could fight next month again if he wanted to. He wasn't finished. To me Jon did more, but neither guy really got that much accomplished.

Back