our last hope is wideman

there is a difference between humiliated and devastated.

look up the definitions.

bro.

DC was devastated, cause he got humiliated.

I know those words. English isn't my first language, but I'm still better at english than most native speakers.

Suck it.

Weidman already dethroned a legend and created a swarm of butt-hurt haters once. Does he really need to do it again?

Weidman has poor fight IQ imo... He wins because he's gifted and very talented but he's not a smart fighter. If he had the right gameplan and stuck with it, sure, it could be a competitive fight.... But you could say that about most LHWs too.. "Everybody has a gameplan until you get punched in the face".

And I agree, Gus Jones II won't be as good. Rumble has that KO chance and is a scary mofo but that's about it, unfortunately.

to those who say weidman is to small to fight jons, the man is 6'2 with a 78 rich. he can be one of the biggest jons has ever faced. and one of the strongest.

I think Weidman could give Jon a lot of trouble. I'd pick Jon over him, but I'd love to see it.

Too bad both Velasquez and JDS are too big to cut to 205

Anyway,
Gus use to be the star at his own gym in Sweden.
He became a complete new fighter once he moved to the US and start training with other elite fighters, which is what you saw in Jones fight.
Expect him to keep improving,

Weidman is too small. The best hope of dethroning Jones is either a big heavy weight or Cain.

People are still underestimating Weidman, while Jones win over Cormier is impressive, we've seen nothing new from Jones. Cormier was simply not the hype that he was made to be. The only thing that the fight really showed is that heavyweight is the most shallow division. Cormier only beat an old Henderson who struggled against Shogun and got knocked out by Vitor. Weidman is a well rounded fighter and he also has a decent reach. It will be competitive.

Thankfully and hopefully. Fighters don't listen to this shit. Saves their lives. Weidman no matter how dominant he will be in MW won't come close to what Jones will be. A Johnson, Gus, DC Will destroy Weidman within 3 rounds.

Rumble poses a legit knockout threat. I hope he beats Gus

Back