• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OSP's best move on Jon Jones.

It resulted in Jones not gouging his eyes. Or sticking them in front of his eyes to prevent offense.

T/S said he made Jones PAY, and no he did not.. that's what I meant as in a result.

The smartest, and best move that OSP used on Jon Jones was the finger swat. Jones is always walking around pitch forking his fingers so you can't close distance on him. Its a bullshit move that the refs let him get away with. This is the first time I have ever seen a fighter make him pay for it. OPS did this move a lot and I hope other fighters do the same. That's got to hurt!

hkovBj1.gif
In slow-mo it's more obvious that that probably hurt a bit. Smart technique. I can't recall the last time Jones didn't eye-poke his opponent.

OSP's smartest move was putting his arm up to be broken and not taking that shot to the noggin!!

I love how he swats down hard, then takes a step back. Like a cat swatting at another cat.

Hope Cormier breaks some fingers.

Gustaffson in a rematch could use this a lot and make Jones pay with his reach like OSP.

Other fighters like Rampage are just too damn short.

So he slapped his wrist? No wonder he lost every round if his best move was slapping jon on the wrist while Jones broke OSP arm with a kick and then picked him up and tried to send him to the center of the earth with a huge throwdown. I think OSP best move was that punch that I think Rogan called a slobber knocker that sent boogers flying. That punch at least floors 95% of the LHW out there and OSP would probably finish most with a bunch of hammer fists after the knockdowns. Jones has a great chin though and it keeps on showing up.

Someone should just grab a few fingers and break them brutally. An eye for an eye, a foul for a foul - Praise Christ brah.

Back