OSP is a very big guy up to 240 to heavys and Jones manhandled him

is saying you have it but don’t know how to use it really any different than saying you don’t have it at all? If you own a guitar but you have no idea how to play guitar... do you have guitar playing ability just because you own a guitar?

maybe that’s a bad analogy or maybe not. I personally think John doesn’t have the power you claim he has at all. He’s been in this sport for over a decade at one of highest profile camps. After all these years and after all his experience and hours in training he never ever leaned “how to use it” as you put it?

He just simple chooses to throw his baby reach pokes because he has a safe pussy fighting style... n it’s probably the right style for his body type but I don’t see it working well at heavyweight... considering it’s starting to not even work anymore against journeymen middleweights
Hendo was pillow fisted Decision Dan until he wasn't. I agree, I don't see him learning how to use his power either. So, he's going to get destroyed at HW, I agree.

The pitter patter range game he plays already didn't work well against other 205 lb tall guys like Gus and Reyes. Now he's going to be fighting guys that tall all the time, and often taller, but built like fire trucks with 1 punch KO power. It's not gonna end well.

The difference is most the great HW's are 260 to 290lb guys in decent shape that cut down to 245 to 265 range and have big frames carrying the weight. A 240'lb OSP is probably getting pretty close to being out of shape if not there. Alot of LHW cut down from 230-240 area but many don't have the frame of the big HW's.

Osp is one of the most underrated fighters out there. Dude has the ability to end any fight at any moment. That was a huge win for bones because we all.know he wasnt juiced and his confidence may or may not have been shaky coming back.

Back