OSP is a very big guy up to 240 to heavys and Jones manhandled him

alex21cms

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i think both those guys were easily adove 225 in cage what do you guys think

OSP looks undersized at HW. No hypotheticals on Jones, he's gonna have to show us.

Corey Anderson also manhandled OSP, and I'm not too keen on his chances at HW.

To say Jones "manhandled" him is exaggerating a lot. That being said he'll do fine tho at heavyweight, but mostly because most just are nowhere near Jones skillwise. I only see Ngannou and Stipe beating Jones.

Didn't OSP look kind of fat at HW? It's like OSP didn't even try to gain more lean muscle for that fight and just got himself fat so he could weigh as much as a regular HW.

Probably didn't even train as hard for that fight as well since you got Ben Rothwell (who is bigger and weighs more) being more agile than he was in that fight.

OSP lost to Ben Rothwell at HW. That makes him one of the lower ranked fighters in the division. This shows nothing.

I don't think that this performance by Jones against St.Preux should be used to discredit him though since taller guys (who are around the same size as Jones frame size) do better against him compared to shorter/smaller fighters.

Except for Anthony Smith because hell, Jones did pretty darn well in that battle and it was a legit 50-44 fight on all scorecards if not for the knee on a downed opponent.

Back