Ortegas Purge walkout was way better than Izzys goofy walkouts

If he pulls off the standing Guillotine or Triangle than it goes down as one of the coolest things ever. But if you lose and take a massive beating in the process it’s gonna be forgotten. I would like to see more flare and personality in main card entrances heck even Bellator does things better in that aspect.

Honestly the UFC overall production value is pretty boring.

These guys add little bits of flair and fair enough, but it doesn't really make much of a difference. You would think for the money it costs for a PPV they would invest back into making the production look good.
Agreed, their marketing department has got to be full of idiots or old people. They still don’t get that to get more ppv buys you have to have shit go viral. Idiot young people only pay attention to those 5 second Instagram and Tiktok videos now.

AJ know how to make an entrance.

E4OjF2SWpQs_z7CWhMTS74ZEPPsh1IrQufusowaNxkC0xEgXKAwwlMf9gZIGXMOP0GEFRi70aW5w1tp5NdRGtmwSVnxg-0Tx3uPK37ak6w

nintchdbpict000320335615-e1493500505935.jpg

That was some Fortnite shit
I liked Nick Diaz walking out to Deftones and trying to enter with his shirt still on

I enjoyed the Gracie train and Kimo coming out with the cross. I'll always enjoy a little side of spectacle with my combat. I just want to be entertained.

Imagine if he won. Ortega would have thousand of fanbois changing gender now

You watched those shitty movies?
Did you? I mean, if you know they are shitty, it means you watched them.

I thought the first one was ok. It had an original idea but failed to execute full out.

well....Silva didnt wear the mask during his walkout....which is what the subject at hand is....

also Silva was not the first to do it either at a weigh in or a walk out

Genki Sudo forever.....((with a side note shout out to Saku))

eh there was suppose to be a quote attached to the previous comment lol

Silva did it first. He actually wore it for a reason as opposed to ortega wearing a mask from a garbage movie franchise.

ept_sports_mma_experts-428428758-1296874944.jpg

Isn't Ortega a Christian and talked about his invisible God and his faith?

By being just a bit different it makes the entrance better than 99% of walkouts in the ufc.
They really should open them up. I guess Dana is persistent that it should just be guy/girl walking to cage with music and thats it dammit.

It was really corny. Men in tracksuits tilting their heads in light up smiley face masks. Please..

It gave me some good inspiration for trick or treating this year.

Did you? I mean, if you know they are shitty, it means you watched them.

I thought the first one was ok. It had an original idea but failed to execute full out.
I started the first one and didn’t finish it if that answers your question.

Back