Ortegas Purge walkout was way better than Izzys goofy walkouts

Silva did it first. He actually wore it for a reason as opposed to ortega wearing a mask from a garbage movie franchise.

ept_sports_mma_experts-428428758-1296874944.jpg

I loved it, thought it was dope and more inventive. Plus it's more generally connecting with the crowd for them to see something immediately recognizable.

I thought it was pretty cool. Was it some paid promotion or something though?

Either way, a little sprinkle of individuality in the walkouts is cool in my book.

It was dope, adds extra elements and hype to the fight. Izzy's is cool too, but this was dope and he didn't need to dance. Makes it a bit easier too because you don't have to burn energy and worry about dance steps right before a fight. But it worked for Izzy because he's comfortable doing dance battles and stuff anyway so it isn't much different mentally for him. But for someone that isn't it would add extra stress right before the fight trying to do choreo dance moves during the walk-out. Reminds me of the wild walkouts from PRIDE when they would come out in costumes in their walk outs.
You also like MGK so that says a lot

You also like MGK so that says a lot
DC and Felder also both said they liked the walk out. Sorry I don't like things being boring and bland and don't mind added elements like this to hype up the fight even more. Yeah some MGK's tracks are cool, I don't hate on skillset just because I don't like someone.

DC and Felder also both said they liked the walk out. Sorry I don't like things being boring and bland and don't mind added elements like this to hype up the fight even more. Yeah some MGK's tracks are cool, I don't hate on skillset just because I don't like someone.
DC and Felder said they liked it lol

I didn't hate on Ortega's skillset, the walkout was super juvenile, but he is super juvenile so it made sense. MGK appeals to a pretty juvenile audience also which you're a part of... all good

I've enjoyed a lil bit a show during walkouts (on many sides and over many years).

No biggie - have some fun with it...

It paled in comparison to Sakuraba’s entrances back in the day.

Even the fact you are lauding a losing fighters walkout is screaming you are not the type I would drink a beer with lol

Back