Ortegas Purge walkout was way better than Izzys goofy walkouts

Forgot all about the mask when he took it off to show those dreamy eyes.

Honestly the UFC overall production value is pretty boring.

These guys add little bits of flair and fair enough, but it doesn't really make much of a difference. You would think for the money it costs for a PPV they would invest back into making the production look good.

not often you see a badass walkout with theatrics sprinkled in but this was one of them. Probably the best ive seen in the past few years

this wouldve been legendary status if he choked out Volk unconscious in the 3rd

song is Demetrius X | “THE PURGE”

That walkout was badass. I wish there was more of that going on these days. I’m not wanting a pro wrestling kind of thing but badass walkouts would get my 100% support.

It was cool, UFC is missing out on the spectacle side of things a little. When Fury came out with a throne and crown and Wilder with his weird suit, it was pretty funny. I say pull all the stops and allow them to do whatever they want.

Eh, it's more original than most walkouts so why not, I dig it

Super bad ass walkout i was like i wanna be that guy hes sooo cool.

gthoh

I mean pretty wicked for a main event. It's prize fighting at the end of the day, it's supposed to be entertainment . Let's have these guys express themselves

Don't worry I wouldn't even entertain a cold one with a white belt
So you’re basically saying “Don’t drink a cold one with him girls he has no fancy pretty belt on. He will never understand a losers walkout with his shiny white belt”?

Those mask are from slasher tv series not purge

That was one of my all time favorite walkouts

hope Ortega kept the mask for after the fight, cause he definitely needed it

alexander-volkanovski-brian-ortega-ufc-266-1.jpg

It was cool but jake paul did the exact same thing versus Woodley (except no masks). So felt like Ortega was copying to be honest

Back