• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ortega will destroy this bum Lopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ortega is not athletic enough. Lopes is a fast and dangerous starter, and Ortega is very hittable. Lopes has 12 submissions of his own so he is not someone inexperienced on the ground for Ortega to bully, Ortega who couldn't take Max down.

This "bum" Lopes has been putting on some of the most wild fights and spectacular finishes in recent times.

Kind of bizarre to hate on him of all people.
Seriously I ain’t even heard of this guy get until this fight got mentioned.

And I guarantee Ortega will destroy him.

Ortega is not athletic enough. Lopes is a fast and dangerous starter, and Ortega is very hittable. Lopes has 12 submissions of his own so he is not someone inexperienced on the ground for Ortega to bully, Ortega who couldn't take Max down.
Look at who Ortega has beaten let alone subbed when they were at the top of their game. It’s sure better than what lopes has done.

Ok ppl. You don’t agree, but do you have a valid reason??
Yeah. Brian Ortega isn't as good as you make him out to be. If he was, he wouldn't be 0-2 in title fights, 2-3 in his last 5 and fighting so infrequently. This is his 2nd fight in 2024, how long has it been since he's fought more than once in a whole year?

he sure does. he just beat yair who fought for the title before topuria.

thats a guaranteed title shot win imo.
And lost to him in his previous fight, which was 2 years ago. He doesn't deserve shit.

I dunno man. Ortega is not going to be able to grapplefuck him like he did to Yair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back