Orange man yelling at the sky

Yeah but it's actually happening. The online censorship from the corporate PC cult is real. If Trump doesn't like it, it's ANOTHER fkn thing he's right about.

Meh. The right has gerrymandering, voter suppression and not resigning when accused of obvious sexual assault or pedophilia.

Let the left have social media

Social media is 10 times the rest combined, with regards to influence.

They can literally convince society that violent groups are victims and victims are violent.

It's getting very Orwellian.

They can literally convince society that violent groups are victims and victims are violent.

Voter suppression? This is like the very thing our country WAS NOT built on. Also Trumpers seem to have no problem locking kids up, calling media the enemy of the people when they have their feelings hurt and so many other things. Sorry, but I hope social media continues to censor right wing opinions. Keep it up (if its even true)

Yea there were 2-3 good videos a week coming out during the campaign of leftists attacking non violent Trump supporters. Not even one every few weeks were coming out of the reverse.

Now I can barely find one of them. They're not even trying to hide it.

Omg they totally exist.. I just can't find them.

<YeahOKJen>

Google is interfering with the election already by burying positive articles and bumping up negative ones.

YouTube has been burying vids of leftists attacking Trump supporters for a while now and bumping up Trump supporter vids being violent.

Nationalize google they're actively social engineering and interfering with the future election, it's as simple as that.

I really really want to believe you're kidding.

This is all we commies had to do to get you folks to nationalize industry? Spread some asinine conspiracy theories about for-profit corporations yielding insidious and wholly contradictory ideological influence?

Yeah but it's actually happening. The online censorship from the corporate PC cult is real. If Trump doesn't like it, it's ANOTHER fkn thing he's right about.
Nope, Trump has never been accountable for his actions until now, he doesn't like it, so he makes up and Idiotic conspiracy because nothing is ever his fault.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_02_at_10.05.00_AM.png

Get the fuck out of here! Gerrymandering is an abomination and is used to specifically suppress in the way of diluting votes.

That blue is not a fucking lake. It’s a way to dilute San Antonio and Austin votes.

Screen_Shot_2018_03_02_at_10.05.00_AM.png

Get the fuck out of here! Gerrymandering is an abomination and is used to specifically suppress in the way of diluting votes.

That blue is not a fucking lake. It’s a way to dilute San Antonio and Austin votes.

Wow... that is worse than just about anything I could have even imagined. my goodness and they are complaining about some online articles.

I've been watching it happen. It started sometime 6 months to a year after the election. And the other day I checked again and it looks like they have pretty much everything mopped up. Like I said they're not even trying to hide it or make it close.

Here's a simple experiment.

Link to a video that appears in a DDG search. We will then see if that video appears in a Google search.

Go.

Google is interfering with the election already by burying positive articles and bumping up negative ones.

YouTube has been burying vids of leftists attacking Trump supporters for a while now and bumping up Trump supporter vids being violent.

Nationalize google they're actively social engineering and interfering with the future election, it's as simple as that.
giphy.gif

Isn't this how search algorithms work? If you visit a site like CNN more than regulary, Google will display CNN search results first, before others. For instance, when I google a fighter's name, Sherdog is always pretty much the top search result with it's Fight Finder, because I visit Sherdog (more than) daily.

So, the revelation here is that Trump spends most of his time looking at articles about himself on "left-leaning" websites, such as CNN.

And, just to be sure, I just did a YT search with "antifa attacking trump supporters", and I'm getting dozens and dozens and dozens of results of vids of just that, as my top results. Of the first 100 vids, 98 of them are indeed of antifa attacking Trump supporters, or people commenting on that.

EDIT
I get the same results when I do the identical video search on Google.
/EDIT

So, yeah...

Yea there were 2-3 good videos a week coming out during the campaign of leftists attacking non violent Trump supporters. Not even one every few weeks were coming out of the reverse.

Now I can barely find one of them. They're not even trying to hide it.

I have to wonder what you are searching for as a search for "Trump supporter attacked" yeilds plenty of recent results on Google/ YouTube. I would encourage everyone to diprove this themselves in less than 30 seconds.

This video has 7 likes, and 7 dislikes.. Other versions of it have been taken down repeatedly.

Nothing even really related comes along with it.

Isn't this how search algorithms work? If you visit a site like CNN more than regulary, Google will display CNN search results first, before others. For instance, when I google a fighter's name, Sherdog is always pretty much the top search result with it's Fight Finder, because I visit Sherdog (more than) daily.

So, the revelation here is that Trump spends most of his time looking at articles about himself on "left-leaning" websites, such as CNN.

And, just to be sure, I just did a YT search with "antifa attacking trump supporters", and I'm getting dozens and dozens and dozens of results of vids of just that, as my top results. Of the first 100 vids, 98 of them are indeed of antifa attacking Trump supporters, or people commenting on that.

EDIT
I get the same results when I do the identical video search on Google.
/EDIT

So, yeah...

You beat me to it.

This video has 7 likes, and 7 dislikes.. Other versions of it have been taken down repeatedly.

Nothing even really related comes along with it.

So they are taking down that video, but it has been up since 2016?

So they are taking down that video, but it has been up since 2016?
I didn't look at the date, so thanks for pointing it out. I remember there were other versions without the commentary throughout, and those may have been removed. This isn't the version I previously watched linked from here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back